Who will skate Seniors as well as Juniors - It's not about the step before Seniors - | Golden Skate

Who will skate Seniors as well as Juniors - It's not about the step before Seniors -

Who will skate Seniors as well as Juniors - It's not about the step before Seniors -

I believe I got all the Men skating both Junior and Senior Please correct or add on:

Non Song (China)
Yuzuru Hanyu (Japan)
Denis Ten (Kazakstan)
Jaime Fernandez (Spain)
Armin Mah. (USA)
Keegan Messing (USA)

I believe one of the above will win the comp. I will not be surprised if three are on the podium.

For a better look at greehorns, Novice is the place to go but no way on TV.

Oh yes, check out Ladies for Seniors skating Juniors.

FTnoona

Final Flight
So does it mean that all those people skated in senior events before? Yuzuru Hanyu never skated an international senior event. He only went to Japanese senior nationals because he was good enough to qualify for it. So isn't he still considered a junior? Either way congrats to Yuzuru on his gold medal.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
The problem with the comparison is that internationally, senior vs junior is an age difference, whereas nationally, it's a quality/standard difference.

Gymgirll

Rinkside
I believe I got all the Men skating both Junior and Senior Please correct or add on:

Non Song (China)
Yuzuru Hanyu (Japan)
Denis Ten (Kazakstan)
Jaime Fernandez (Spain)
Armin Mah. (USA)
Keegan Messing (USA)

I believe one of the above will win the comp. I will not be surprised if three are on the podium.

For a better look at greehorns, Novice is the place to go but no way on TV.

Oh yes, check out Ladies for Seniors skating Juniors.

Javier Fernández has not competed juniors this year, it was Javier Raya who went to junior Worlds from Spain.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Ladies at JW that skated at a senior event some time this year:

Joshi Helgesson
Christina Gao
Anna Ovcharova
Polina Agafonova
Kate Charbonneau
Kanako Murakami

All these skaters skated at Senior nationals and Joshi was on the SGP.