Evan and his DWTS Partner | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Evan and his DWTS Partner

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I can't wait! I've never liked Reality TV, but for Evan, I'm willing to make an exception!

He did OK. Good arms! :) He needs to get into the partnership a little more. Plus, he was kind of cool and distant -- he should play it up for the audience a little more. Good start, though. :thumbsup:

ranjake

Final Flight
I Loved him! Gorgeous! I need to find a link to watch him again. Pussycat girl and Ochocinco were good, too. Kate Gosselin lifts her leg like a dog at a hydrant. Buzz Aldrin is my new idol; every time I complain that I'm tired I'm gonna think of Buzz!

Despite the rush to judgement of Mike Evans, I believe Evan will be around, maybe even in the Final round. He is a bit stiff, but as the weeks go by he will loosen up. We must check out his Latino dances. I am sure he will have a more than adequate Quick Step.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think Evan did a smashing job...he looked so good in his tails!!! I loved it when he said to his partner....What are you talking about??? Yay for Evan.

Ranjake said:
Kate Gosselin lifts her leg like a dog at a hydrant.

She sure did and now I know what the meaning of ....Stiff as a board looks like.

Glen needs some prozac or something.....or maybe go on a date with Pamela Anderson

Jhar55

Medalist
Loved it, Evan got my 11 votes...
Kate needs to go home, even during her pre-dance clip evan Tony could tell she really didn't want to do this..She's only doing it to be on TV..Kate your 15 minutes of fame is over and going into overtime...

Despite his second place, the gossipy Insider and Entertainment TV shows basically ignore him.

It reminds me of the little competitors writing their autobiographies and they really have nothing to say. Figure Skating is such an introverted sport. Maybe that's good.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
He did OK. Good arms! :) He needs to get into the partnership a little more. Plus, he was kind of cool and distant -- he should play it up for the audience a little more. Good start, though. :thumbsup:

how ironic considering in skating it's teh audience that builds him up.

ranjake

Final Flight
How DARE you all ! Kate Gosselin went on the show for her KIDS!!! Have you no shame?! It's why she does everything, why she breathes, it's why she got her $7,000. hair extensions, and her $21,000 hair extensions! It's why she eats at Nobu and walks the red carpet at 'The Runaways' premiere! They are why she wears Jimmy Choo heels and carries a 'Bea'(7k-30k)bag. Get with the program, people, or Kate will slap you, just like she did to Emeril!

(Seriously-who FINALLY calls her out with facts to back it up? Johnny Weir!! Love it!)

Jhar55

Medalist
How DARE you all ! Kate Gosselin went on the show for her KIDS!!! Have you no shame?! It's why she does everything, why she breathes, it's why she got her $7,000. hair extensions, and her $21,000 hair extensions! It's why she eats at Nobu and walks the red carpet at 'The Runaways' premiere! They are why she wears Jimmy Choo heels and carries a 'Bea'(7k-30k)bag. Get with the program, people, or Kate will slap you, just like she did to Emeril!

(Seriously-who FINALLY calls her out with facts to back it up? Johnny Weir!! Love it!)

Now that's an artical I'd love to read....Johnny calling out Kate

Entertainment Tonight reported that so far Evan is in seventh place in the viewers voting.

First place? Kate Gosselin! :laugh: (There are some perverse folks out there.)

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Entertainment Tonight reported that so far Evan is in seventh place in the viewers voting.

First place? Kate Gosselin! :laugh: (There are some perverse folks out there.)
I heard that too Math, I thought...you've got to be kidding.

ranjake

Final Flight
Dialidol isn't always accurate-they don't count on-line votes. Still, she does have a fan base, apparently. I always see these comments posted on-line like "Isn't it wonderful that Kate got such nice hair extensions for her kids!"...and they're serious! I've only had 3 5-year olds, not 6 at once, but it's such a magical age. I can't imagine being away so much; I really feel sorry for her. It, to me, is just really such a profound time of when you see who your kids are as people, and it's the day in/day out routine that's so rewarding, when it's all about THEM.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Evan did a super job...I am enjoying him more on DWTS than figure skating. Actually it's never been Evan but his coach. I always thought Frank threw Tim under the bus but then what do I know. Speaking of Frank, did you see him in the audience??? Actually I tune in the show to see someone else dance...wow what a dancer, can you guess who it is???

Jhar55

Medalist
Agree Dee4707 Evan did really good last night. Hope he impoves each week and is able to hang in there till the end.
Tom did say if the vote off would have been last week it would have been a big upset, I am guessing the Pussycat Doll dancer would have been voted off. Can't stand the way CarrieAnn and Bruno talk up few of the dancers they need to take a lesson from Len. Seem they always put one dancer up on the pestal only to get voted off by the viewers. And my guess is that will be the PussyCat Doll dancer, even though she is the best one on the show this season....

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Shannen was voted off and scowl face Kate will be returning to the show next week with another attempt at dancing. That woman has four feet. Word - Kate try smiling there are millions of views watching you.

Loved Evan's jive dance.