Evan and his DWTS Partner | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Evan and his DWTS Partner

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm sooooooooooooooo sad that Kate is gone.............................................NOT!!!!

Johar

Medalist
Ding dong the witch is gone! She was reportedly very rude to other contestants, and of course the biggest whiner in the show's history.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I'm glad Evan's safe. Kate seems like a whiner and Tony did look like he was glad to see her go. You saw those videos of her yelling at him. At one point, he said he wanted to quit.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Ding dong the witch is gone! She was reportedly very rude to other contestants, and of course the biggest whiner in the show's history.

according to Evan's status on Facebook the other night he says she's a sweetheart. Me thinks teh boy suffers from too much PR training.

Jhar55

Medalist
So happy Kate finally went, could see the relife on Tony's face. But being the nice guy he was nice with his comments.

Did you guys see Evan on Ellen today? They showed xrays of Evan's toes, and he said , "there goes my career as a foot model. Evan and Anna did a rumba.

It's time for a bit of prediction:

There will be two (Nicole and Evan) standing on the last night awaiting the announcement of the winner.

Nicole definitely wins the trophy. She had to be involved with dance shows prior to DWTS. Every week it's the same perfect performances.

Evan will be the runner-up. I am totally amazed at his performances. I really did not believe he could pull it off, but he has.

Ballet will get one a nice line but Ballroom Dancing will get you rhythm which is what most figure skaters need. I hope to see Evan in another competition to see his new found rhythm. Who knows? He maybe a back to back Olys winner. A dificult feat for any skater.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
My prediction is that the top three will be Evan, Nicole and Pamela.

If judged on their dancing alone I would predict:

1. Nicole
2. Evan
3. Pamela

but coupled with the the audience and fan voting I would predict:

Evan/Pamela 1-2 either order with Nicole coming in 3rd.

Pamela has a good chance to win the trophy. She is improving every week, she is nice to look at, she has a bubbly personality and comes cross as a sweet person also she is a Mom, as we get down to the wire I am pretty sure she will pick up more and more votes from the viewing audience.

My prediction is that the top three will be Evan, Nicole and Pamela.

If judged on their dancing alone I would predict:

1. Nicole
2. Evan
3. Pamela

but coupled with the the audience and fan voting I would predict:

Evan/Pamela 1-2 either order with Nicole coming in 3rd.

Pamela has a good chance to win the trophy. She is improving every week, she is nice to look at, she has a bubbly personality and comes cross as a sweet person also she is a Mom, as we get down to the wire I am pretty sure she will pick up more and more votes from the viewing audience.
I like watching Pamela each week and enjoy her rapid improvements, but I see Nicole/Evan as the last two standing before the announcements. JMO.

A friend once told me that after a survey of voters, it was shown that Women by far cast most the votes. If they think Evan is considered as a "hottie" he will probably win. Not unlike 'Idol', I believe more males than females win, and definitely not a gay type. But Nicole, imo, has the most talent.

How important is the figure skating vote is not certain.

Nicole Scherzinger has a lot of dance experience fronting the Pussycat Dolls. This group started out more as a dance ensemble than a pop singing group, and is still known more for its sizzling choreography than for the vocals.

As for the figure skating vote, it is hard to guess whether there are enough hard-core Evan fans voting over and over to get him to the top. Kristi Yamaguchi’s fan base weighed in strong, but then Kristi was the best cancer that season anyway.

Fans of Olympic gymnastics rallied to give Shawn Johnson the title in her season, even though she was not the best dancer of her group. Apollo Ono also had enough of a fan base to win. Maybe Canadians will rally around Pamela Anderson.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Could someone give me the link to the x-ray of Evan's toes?

According to his twitter, he bumped his head and got a concussion today..... I hope he's all right..... he's coming to my city this week....

And I don't think Pamela will make the final 3 - she's been in the bottom 2 twice....

Jhar55

Medalist
Well the judges didn't like his samba tonight.. BUT all I can say is SHAKE IT EVAN!!!!!!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As for the figure skating vote, it is hard to guess whether there are enough hard-core Evan fans voting over and over to get him to the top. Kristi Yamaguchi’s fan base weighed in strong, but then Kristi was the best cancer that season anyway.

I'm guessing that cancer was a misprint, and am hoping that Mathman meant to type in dancer!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Well the judges didn't like his samba tonight.. BUT all I can say is SHAKE IT EVAN!!!!!!

Ditto. I thought it was great. Realistically how many of the couples follow the strict basics of a dance. If they are going to get picky start by choosing the correct music that goes with the dance. I guess Nicole's shimmy shimmy shake is what the judges were looking for. No way could Evan compete with her on that aspect. lol.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Sorry Joe, but I don't agree. Evan may be able to do the steps, but I was watching him tonight and I finally figured out what bugs me about his ballroom dancing. Evan does not have the body and grace of a dancer. His arms are too long. He looks akward and gangly at times. I don't think Evan would suit ice dance either.

heyang

Record Breaker
Evan and Nicole should be in the final 2.

The Pussycat Dolls are pretty popular - even amongst women - and Nicole was their front woman. She's going for a solo career now. She's definitely the best dancer and seems like a hard working, nice woman. She's definitely not relying on conveying a sexy persona to sell herself to the voters.

I think the judges have a preference for Erin in the 3rd spot. She has 'dance' experience as part of her college dance cheer group.

Chad O was the odds on favorite in Vegas to win, at the beginning of the season. The guy has some charm and there are a lot of NFL fans out there that got Jerry Rice to his final 3. For me, Emmett Smith was a good winner and Warren Sapp came in 2nd. So, if Chad continues to improve, he has a shot as the 3rd finalist iMO.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I missed Evan's dance last night but just watched on youtube. He has style and grace and the body of a dancer. I loved his dance....good job Evan, you looked terrific.

Evan's Samba