Rachael Flatt-skating,study and charity | Golden Skate

Rachael Flatt-skating,study and charity

Binthere

On the Ice
So many good choices for her to have to make. Hope she can manage to keep balancing them all.

She's kind of like Tenley Albright for those who remember. (My age is showing again) i can see her becoming a judge when she retires from competitive skating.

Vlad

On the Ice
I think it's very difficult to manage those things.But she does it perfectly!

Wicked

Final Flight
She's kind of like Tenley Albright for those who remember. (My age is showing again) i can see her becoming a judge when she retires from competitive skating.

I remember Tenley Albright, Joe. I could see Rachael becoming a doctor too. Great picture of Rachael in the article.

janetfan

Match Penalty
Many American skaters have had fine academic records and attended top universities.

Comparing Rachael to Tenley may be nice - but Rachael and few other Ladies will ever approach Tenley's skating accomplishments which include:

5-US Senior Championships
2 - North American Championships
2- World Silver Medals
2 - World Gold Medals
1 - Oympic Silver Medal
1 - Olympic Gold Medal

prettykeys

Medalist
lol the photograph of her in the white denim jacket (I think it is?) made me initially think of a lab coat. ;) She is not the most inspiring as a skater, but as a person, I am very impressed and have a lot of respect for her. Does she want to become a doctor? I think she'd make a good one.

John King

Final Flight
lol the photograph of her in the white denim jacket (I think it is?) made me initially think of a lab coat. ;) She is not the most inspiring as a skater, but as a person, I am very impressed and have a lot of respect for her. Does she want to become a doctor? I think she'd make a good one.

A biologist, to be precise. Both her parents are biologists, and Rachael is on record as wanting to follow in their footsteps. I happen to enjoy her skating, as well as her personality and wish this dimple-cheeked cutie the best luck in 2014.

Last edited:

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Many American skaters have had fine academic records and attended top universities.

many american skaters haven't had fine academic records and failed at acting/modeling. ex: Sasha, Tara, Evan. So, yeah, whatever.