Ladies FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS

Lucky Star

Final Flight
I read an article in Russian saying that Anna Ovcharova is interested in doing pairs? If she and Agafonova both switch to pairs, who will keep the Russian ladies field strong?

Liza, Adelina, Ksenia, Alena, etc. There are about 10 very promising girls, really )))

I heard that Polina Agafonova may switch to pairs, but I don't know anything about Anna. I know that Katarina Gerboldt, another student of Anna's coach, now skating in pairs, but Anna? I watched an interview with her coach Svetlana Sokolovskaya, she didn't say anything about it, but she said many interesting things about Anna. For example, Anna learns English and French and even gave an interview in English after SP in Junior Worlds, and her grandmother is an actress ))

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Liza, Adelina, Ksenia, Alena, etc. There are about 10 very promising girls, really )))

I heard that Polina Agafonova may switch to pairs, but I don't know anything about Anna. I know that Katarina Gerboldt, another student of Anna's coach, now skating in pairs, but Anna? I watched an interview with her coach Svetlana Sokolovskaya, she didn't say anything about it, but she said many interesting things about Anna. For example, Anna learns English and French and even gave an interview in English after SP in Junior Worlds, and her grandmother is an actress ))

Oh that's cool! Yeah I heard Anna was a very smart girl, I don't know if she will actually switch to pairs or if she just likes pairs or something. She seems a bit tall and muscular for pairs but who knows. Gerboldt has already switched over and that is probably a good move for her, she never got very good results in singles. I'll have to check again, my Russian is not the best, maybe the coach was talking about Katarina and not Anna, I didn't know they had the same coach.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Yeah ok, I looked again, it was talking about Katarina Gerboldt, not Anna. I got confused because of the coach and because I sometimes have issues with Russian. Guess Anna will stick with singles, I think that's a good idea, she has so much personality on the ice :agree:.