Sonia Bianchetti Responds to ISU Judge Interview | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Sonia Bianchetti Responds to ISU Judge Interview

Big Deal

Final Flight
This "creative, challanging" judging completely destroyed the sport with its fixed, pre-decided results.
I hated the COP in the beginning but it is proven in my eyes to make the sport and the results more fair.
Think of Virtue/Moir, Davies/White, Pang/Tong, Nagasu, the opposite: Joubert, Verner, Kostner, Plushenko, Delobel/Schoenfelder, Domnina/Shabalin. They got what they deserved.

I hate anonym judging, but it made the system better in fact. Unfortunately. It tells everything about the personality of the involved one's. That is why we don't need their "creative, challanging" work to do. It became a synonime of bias and unfair job.
Athlets are able to create remarkable, memorable programs , because they learned how to use the rules. The previous Olympic was a disaster in its quality compair to this in Vancouver, because judges and athletes learned just now, how this system works.

As much as I was against Cinquanta with all of these changes, it seems like he knew what is smelling the most in the system.
All the people, who was an organic part of this "game" was cried loudly. Now, I know why.
Anyway, I like them to see crying....

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^
Well, some of us are not Party Fans. If there are no complaints, the sport will deteriorate. That's my opinion, but it is just as good as praising the system.