United-States
When I go to reply the reply section used to be at the bottom of the page, now
it goes over to the right side. At first I could find the place to reply
until I scrolled up a way and saw it. Is this how it's going to be??? or is
it just me???

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
... just you AFAIK. what program do you use to run the internet on your computer? what system are you using?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
... just you AFAIK. what program do you use to run the internet on your computer? what system are you using?
Hey Toni, thanks for helping me. Ok right now, it jumped off to the right of the post. It doesn't do it with Le Cafe or at least the game portion. I'm using IE 7 and Windows XP Professional, is this the info you wanted??? It didn't do it at first when we got the new board but just in the last couple of weeks. It's no big deal, it's just very irritating!!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
If it's hugely aggravating, you could try upgrading to IE8. I finally did, and it fixed a lot of problems of that sort.

Dee. I have the same problem (IE 6.) You can minimize the annoyance by just clicking again on "Reply with quote," or whatever.

The first time it is squashed over the the right, but clicking again does the trick, for me.

The reason it changed suddenly is that vbulletinboard came out with a new patch to make the newest version compatible with Internet Explorer. Many problems were fixed, but for older versions of I.E. some remain along with some new ones. As Doris says, upgrading to I.E. 8 will somlve almost all the problems, and so will switching to another browser, like Firefox.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok Math, I'll try what you suggested. Right now it's not doing the crazy thing. I am able to reply and it's below the post. Yay, I hope it stays that way....normal?????

Did you notice the first line always repeats the last word???

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Yes. that's another artifact of IE7 and IE6. We reported it to vbulletin, and I hope they'll fix it with the next group of bug fixes.

Ok Math, I'll try what you suggested. Right now it's not doing the crazy thing. I am able to reply and it's below the post. Yay, I hope it stays that way....normal?

For me, it is OK if a click on "reply" (to thread) at the bottom left. But when I click on "reply" (to post) or "reply with quote" or "multiquote" at the lower right, that's when I have to click a second time to make it display right.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When I go to reply the reply section used to be at the bottom of the page, now
it goes over to the right side. At first I could find the place to reply
until I scrolled up a way and saw it. Is this how it's going to be??? or is
it just me???

I believe I have fixe this one. Please let me know if there are any problems?