Any "CSI" and "Without a Trace" fans here??? | Golden Skate

Any "CSI" and "Without a Trace" fans here???

indiaskye1

Rinkside
Hey ... just wondering ... are there any fans of "CSI" and "Without a Trace" here???

I think both show are excellent, and I love watching them. Anybody else out there who feels the same???

Vanessa

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Vanessa, I like CSI but really haven't got into Without a Trace. It does seem like a good show. I usually watch CSI every week but last week I watched about half of it and fell asleep. I just read in the newspaper that it was highly viewed.

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
CSI fan RIGHT HERE!!! WOO WOO!!!! I love CSI!!! :)

I'm finally able to sit and watch without a trace as I don't have an early class on Fridays anymore...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for CBS Thursday!

guinevere

Final Flight
I became a big CSI fan, since it's after the almighty Survivor. Unfortunately, even though ER has fallen far from the great show it used to be, it still holds enough of my attention to keep me switching the dial at 10pm, so I haven't seen Without a Trace.

guinevere

ps What do CSI fans think of CSI: MIami? I tried to get into it last year, and although I love Khandi Alexander (the ME), and Ainsley from West Wing, I just can't get into it as much as the 'real' CSI. Anyone else?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like CSI Miami too. What I found interesting about myself is that I am totally able to separate the 2 shows. I like H's cool style on CSI Miami.

Dee

Antilles

Medalist
Not a CSI fan, but I love Without a Trace. it's one of my favourite shows. I get so engrossed in the stories, and I've always loved Anthony Lapaglia.

peachstatesk8er

On the Ice
guinevere said:
I became a big CSI fan, since it's after the almighty Survivor. Unfortunately, even though ER has fallen far from the great show it used to be, it still holds enough of my attention to keep me switching the dial at 10pm, so I haven't seen Without a Trace.

guinevere

ps What do CSI fans think of CSI: MIami? I tried to get into it last year, and although I love Khandi Alexander (the ME), and Ainsley from West Wing, I just can't get into it as much as the 'real' CSI. Anyone else?

Love, love, love CSI.

Hate the Miami ripoff.

CB1AB2

Medalist
I love both shows==they are on Thursday night at 9 and 10 where I live==I always put a tape in my vcr and record them because I find myself falling asleep before they are over==I watch them Friday when I get home from work.

as for CSI Miami=it is ok= I saw it a few times

cb

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I like Miami for two reasons... Heracio and Delco ;) Delco is HOT and Heracio is just awesome... he's so calm and cool... but can go totally cold on the bad guy...

but my heart lies in vegas ;) Nick Stokes is the BOMB! ;)

guinevere

Final Flight
I think the side characters are why I can't get into CSI: Miami so much - Horatio is a strong character, the ME is a strong character, the blonde is a strong character - but note that I can't even remember their names! The 2 other guys are completely forgettable to me. On CSI, all of the characters are really strong and mamorable.

And don't even get me started on the Kim Delaney/"Megan" fiasco last year!!

guinevere

Last edited:

indiaskye1

Rinkside
Nice to see there are some other fans here *smile*

Different question: What are your favorite characters on each show???

For me, my favorite characters are Danny and Samantha on "Without A Trace", and Nick and Warrick on "CSI".

We don't have "CSI: Miami" over here in Germany yet, so I can't say anything about that show.

Vanessa

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
LOL here I go

CSI: NICK NICK NICK NICK, Warrick, and Greg(Leggo my Greggo!)... Cathrine's pretty good too... as is Grissom... the only one I don't like is Sara :p

CSI Miami: Delco and Heracio ;)

Without A Trace: MArtin and Danny are my favs... they're hot! :)

guinevere

Final Flight
Tonichelle said:
... the only one I don't like is Sara :p
Oh, man, them's fightin' words! :p Jorja Fox is a FOX!!

Seriously, I like all of the characters on CSI, they all provide something different to the show - but I started tuning in 'cause of Sara (although I didn't like it when she & Grissom got together. Isn't he a little, um old for her?)

guinevere