Men SP starting order | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men SP starting order

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Here's the schedule

All times are Italian time, which is GMT + 1, right? So subtract five if you're in NY; eight if you're in LA, or something in between if.... you're somewhere in between.

That sentence sounded smarter in my head.

Thanks! I'm from Ohio, so I subtracted 5, and am I watching live now. Most of the top contenders don't skate till later, so I didn't have to wake up at4:30. Just waiting for the last two groups. Let's go, Team USA!!!

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Thanks Tony! Wish I could be there, but college obligations prevent me from traveling for skating competitions! It's been a good field so far!

Medusa

Record Breaker
I am sorry, but in what freaking bizarro-world does Amodio get less PCS than Kevin Reynolds? And not just a bit, but Reynolds got more than 2 points more, including 0.3 more on skating skills.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
I am sorry, but in what freaking bizarro-world does Amodio get less PCS than Kevin Reynolds? And not just a bit, but Reynolds got more than 2 points more, including 0.3 more on skating skills.

You read my mind. I assume Reynolds landed the quad and the boosted his PCS. But that's just wierd. Did Amodio mess up? He was well below his personal best.

bibi24

Final Flight
IN for Kevin=6.80 vs Florent=6.35
TR Kevin=6.45 vs Florent=5.95

It's the hair....

Medusa

Record Breaker
You read my mind. I assume Reynolds landed the quad and the boosted his PCS. But that's just wierd. Did Amodio mess up? He was well below his personal best.

He had a weird landing / turn-out on the Axel. But that was it - and if you look at the TES, it's only marginally lower than Reynold's.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

He did turn out on the 3A, but other wise a clean program....

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I can't imagine how he felt......... reminds me of Oda in the Olympics, but at least he could keep going........ I feel so bad for him.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Wow I feel so bad for Artem Borodulin.. to withdraw for such infortunate reason must really suck and this was his first worlds ! :cry: What's up with russian boys and their tragic luck of withdrawing after the SP? Now all the presure relies on Voronov to stay in the top 10.

Im happy for Javi breaking finally the 70 mark.. And so weird for Min-Seok Kim to miss the LP at Junior Worlds but making the cut at SENIOR Worlds..

And judges do tend to judge for the performance for the second tier skaters so Im not surprised Reynolds got better PCS than Amodio if the first was cleaner. PCS shouldnt act like an automatic bonus.. although when it comes to the top skaters is another story.