Men SP starting order | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men SP starting order

katymay

Medalist
Universal w/silverlight

Make sure you are using internet explorer, not another browser. Bradley was good except for a bad fall, under rotation on quad. Also, "silverlight" needs to phone home to uncle Bill Gates , so check your firewall. Silverlight is the worst kind of spyware, but what are you going to do.

lavender

Record Breaker
Ryan is inconsistent imo and that injury doesn't help. I still was hoping he would skate well some how.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
btw ryan is qualified into the last spot as of now, which means he automatically does qualify for a LP i just had so much hope for him tho....i was hoping for a top 10 finish, but his LP is wonderful so he can possibly do it, its just gonna be hard...

Bradley is currently qualified for the LP, in the last spot. He's guaranteed a spot in the LP. (Now he's in the second to last spot)

Top ten? That was always gonna be a challenge. Right now he's fifteen points back where the 10th skater (in the top ten) will be, at least, so I doubt it. But if he moves into the top fifteen, that'll be noteworthy.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Ryan is inconsistent imo and that injury doesn't help. I still was hoping he would skate well some how.

Yeah. Honestly though he's been doing that all season. I don't know why Verner just didn't go to Worlds, even when he bombs, his score is still like 15 points higher than Pavel's, he wouldn't have to worry about not making the LP and at this rate it looks like Pavel won't...

TCAngel18

Medalist
well, if he scores 145 plus in the free, which he is definitely capable of, he could sneak into top 10...

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
So what is the "score" given to skaters not reaching the Free Skate (ie, what does Brezina have to do to keep two spots? Because right now, it's not looking good for the Czech team).

janetfan

Match Penalty
Yeah. Honestly though he's been doing that all season. I don't know why Verner just didn't go to Worlds, even when he bombs, his score is still like 15 points higher than Pavel's, he wouldn't have to worry about not making the LP and at this rate it looks like Pavel won't...

Maybe Tomas is not 100% fit - or maybe he needs a break. I mean how meltdowns can he have in a season without losing confidence......

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Why didn't Tomas come?

He "wasn't in form to compete with the best" aka he got his ego bruised at the Olympics when he finished lower than he did 4 years ago and was badly beaten by Michal Brezina for the third time this season. Still better than Pavel though, Tomas bombed at nationals and finished 2nd, Pavel was 4th. All skaters who don't make the FS get 18 points, so as long as Michal places 10th or higher (which he is more than capable of) Czech Republic will get 2 spots for men next year.