Men SP starting order | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Men SP starting order

Bennett

Record Breaker
I thought that he'd be on the podium!!! Oda really needs more confidence. He has everything to be a champ with better nerves and the look-at-me-I-am-the-greatest mentality.

mishieru07

On the Ice
Good skate for Patrick - he landed the 3A!

I hope Dice-K can hold it together ... Japan's 3 spots now depends on him and Kozuka.

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Nobu..... It just took my breathe away in a bad way. Did he pop all three jumps? 16 on TES? Totally a nightmare for him.:eek::cry:

Yes, he did pop all three jumps.

Very pleased with Patrick Chan's skate. Great performance.

lavender

Record Breaker
Wow I'm not a fan and I want to hug Oda. I wonder what's going on with him. He's so consistent with his jumps.

cjsk8fan

On the Ice
Jeremy pitched forward on his triple axel. But I don't think Chan was six points better or that much better than Kozuka.

mishieru07

On the Ice
*** 87 + for superchan...it was good, i just dont get him....i thought jeremy was better..

IDK ... as someone who doesn't really have a vested interest in Men's, I thought Jeremy was a wee bit nervous. Patrick seemed to have better flow in his jumps, plus all those transitions and footwork.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I'm thinking Dai's going to take the lead. He deserves it.
And I agree, Jeremy was better than Chan.

missysays

On the Ice
Wow- I'm totally hating the camera work at this world's competition!!! Especially the feet closeups when you completely lose the rest of the body.

Yuck!! It's making me a little queasy. :(

Oreo

On the Ice
I realize the Italians have fabulous shoes, but why are these cameramen spending so much time shooting skate boots?

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Good job Daisuke! This might sound funny, but I found the gold decorations on the end of his right sleeve to be distracting.