Pairs Long Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Pairs Long Program

Sus

Rinkside
I'm fine with gold and silver, but the bronze went to the wrong russians IMO.

CassAgain

On the Ice
Yay, Pang and Tong. Not quite the magic of Vancouver, but still strong and inspiring and deserving of the win.

figuristka

Medalist
I'm slightly horrified that S/S only beat K/S overall by less than a point!

Me too, i just realized that overall. Iam sorry but K/S were way over scored. I actually thought both the Zhangs and D/D dispite her mistake should have been higher. Adored P/T at Olympics , they had that wow factor, though i did prefer S/S during this free skate to be honest.

figuristka

Medalist
Yes Zhangs, M/T, and actually even D/D (in long not overall) , thought they were all better than K/S. I did want K/S to do well but iam sure the others were not marked very well.

apple123

On the Ice
odd order to introduce the metalists, save the bronze for the last, me think it's designed for the ice dance, lol

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Pang and Tong...she doubled a jump and the side by side spins looked off to me. S and S should win in my opinion.

Does the SP doesnt count for anything? Pang&Tong did more than enough to maintain the lead and deserved the win.

colleen o'neill

Medalist
:mad: Travesty !

The Zhangs were robbed in both programs and should have been third. How can they justify the K/S 3rd with splats on both throws...:disapp:..not completly fair yet, obviously.

Engwaciriel

On the Ice
:mad: Travesty !

The Zhangs were robbed in both programs and should have been third. How can they justify the K/S 3rd with splats on both throws...:disapp:..not completly fair yet, obviously.

well, their quad throw actually ended up scoring as much as a clean triple throw.. so that explains it a little bit at least.. :)

apple123

On the Ice
saw it coming from a mile, the judges set their minds for the podium already, I'm just glad s/s edged into 2nd