Pairs Long Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Pairs Long Program

Moxie

On the Ice
I wish someone would do a costume intervention with Denny and Barrett. There are taste issues there.[/Nina Garcia]
Yes, I must agree. xD

Bazarova is scary thin though. I hope it's just because she hasn't hit puberty yet and not because she's starving herself. She makes Dan Zhang look almost normal size!
It's frightening how tiny she is. It doesn't look natural, but maybe it is. Sasha Cohen was that tiny at 17.

TCAngel18

Medalist
aww, caydee and jeremy lost a spot....but, 7th still is pretty good....even though the US still didnt get 3 spots, they have 2 in the top 9...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
New Season's Best for Denney/Barrett. But still into third. Too bad for the messed up side-by-side triple (she doubled, he fell) Looks like Dube and Davison will move up another place.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
aww, caydee and jeremy lost a spot....but, 7th still is pretty good....even though the US still didnt get 3 spots, they have 2 in the top 9...

Yeah, that's still pretty good. Caydee is SO young, she's even younger than Mirai, plus they have really good throw jumps, I thought they did pretty well tonight :agree:!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Did Caydee double? She usually doesn't miss anything.

Yeah, she doubled the side-by-side triple. Surprising. And he fell.

Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir are talking with some guy (I'm not up on all my figure-skating related commentators), and he did realize he accidently called Jeremy Barrett "Mark".

CassAgain

On the Ice
Johnny had a wardrobe change from this morning when he was chatting about the men. I like this afternoon's ensemble.
'

figuristka

Medalist
Since D/D the feed on both eurovision and the swedish channel online have been freezing a bit, eurovision was working perfectly for me until them and still starts to freeze again, Swedish channel seems to do that too. Worked perfect for the men's short.

figuristka

Medalist
Showing the American's now on Finnish tv so i guess i should switch to tv, even though they were behind alittle.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Since D/D the feed on both eurovision and the swedish channel online have been freezing a bit, eurovision was working perfectly for me until them and still starts to freeze again, Swedish channel seems to do that too. Worked perfect for the men's short.

Universal sports works fine if you update your silverlight app and use firefox instead of safari

Oreo

On the Ice
I wish Johnnie would get his dirty shoes off the couch.

And now Tara has her dirty boots on the couch as well.

Last edited:

gold12345

Medalist
This awkward segment with Carruthers, Weir, and Lipinski (who clearly doesn't know the names of any of these pairs) on Universal Sports needs to go. They didn't even bother showing Amanda and Mark, and they always show the American teams, regardless of finish. Why not show them now instead of this nonsense? Oh well.

figuristka

Medalist
Universal sports works fine if you update your silverlight app and use firefox instead of safari

I have it now live on tv, but thanks i will try that if i have trouble with the other online channels again. I aways like watching skaters tv does not always show.