Ladies Short - Start Order | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short - Start Order

ARipp42014

Medalist
*cue the song Mickey for Miki Ando*

51.72 for Kiira! Thank goodness she wasn't given the Pretty Bonus!

Johnnnn

On the Ice
Well good job Mao for another great SP. I think she never had 2 "clean" sp in a row before. For 3A, it was definitely UR. She has 3/8 prerotation (usually 1/8 for axel) and her landing was not as close as it was at the olympics. Well, she's at least landing it these days so good job.

figurejennah

On the Ice
I hate Miki's programs this season.............. I don't know what da heck her coach was thinking when he chose this type of music...... what a waste...

ARipp42014

Medalist
Argh to have Joannie at this event right now! :scowl::cry:

I guess Akiko have to save the day for the Japanese women! Mao got DG, Miki fell... *sigh*

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Swedish commentators will become crazy soon because Viki has beaten Kiira and Miki so far..

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ksenia and Carolina are both stunningly beautiful and I'm a fan of both, but I tend to believe that Makarova should have the advantage between the two. Yes, Caro's overall skating quality is better than Makarova's at this point in their respective skating careers, but when you compare the technical merit on the jumps between the two, there is no comparison. A clean 3toe+3toe vs. a clean 3flip+2toe and a clean 3flip vs. a 2loop. It's not like Ksenia is a KVDP level skater on basics and quality either. I think it harks back to Caro is so well known with the judges and Ksenia is still new to the senior international scene. Just like 6.0, there's that "wait your turn" rule in COP.