Ladies Short - Start Order | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short - Start Order

ARipp42014

Medalist
64.30 for Lovely Laura! (3rd on TES, 2nd on PCS)

If she landed that 2A, her score would've been around 66-67 tops! But deserved to be in 2nd now!

Go Elene!

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Looks like Miki career might be over??? Her jumps are getting smaller and smaller and getting < alot.

Now it's up to Akiko to skate clean and make it to final flight and save 3rd spot!!

I don't know - I think Miki just needs to regroup for next season. I think it's possible she could be fine next year.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Poor Miki.

How did Carolina do? I thought I tuned in soon enough to see her, but if I did, I missed her because Universal Sports decided to go to the beginning of the earlier broadcast instead of showing the live stuff immediately.

Universal Sports tv broadcast started at 10:30 (30 minutes earlier) instead of the originally scheduled 11:00. They showed Ksenia Makarova, Myrianne Samson, and Carolina Kostner. Make sure to catch the broadcast repeats to see what you missed on 1st running, but remember to tune in 30 minutes earlier just in case.

Last edited:

prettykeys

Medalist
Good for Laura, too bad about the 2 axel, she moved across the ice so well. She is alittle like the Patrick Chan of the ladies skating. lol
figuristka LOL I was thinking the exact same thing!!! Well, Laura has a little more charisma and beauty, but as far as their skating goes...hahaha.

sfgirl

On the Ice
Okay how much of a pretty bonus Laura's gonna get to compensate for the 2A stepout?

Miki, the cameraman's got a skate fetish! Speaking of Miki... I do hope she eventually leaves Morozov (bring Javi and Oda with her) but he's got bewitching powers!

She is pretty, and so is Kiira.

jovani2293

On the Ice
Miki needs to reconstruct her technique like she did after the last olympics. Hope to see her next year. Hopefully she doesn't end her career on a down note.

Last edited:

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Does anyone's Universal Sports feed randomly switch to other sports (or go from live to showing previous skating from the day)? It's really annoying me.

figuristka

Medalist
Elene should definately place behind Cynthia, i would love Cynthia to end up in the top 10 at this worlds if possible.