Original Dance Start Order | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Original Dance Start Order

Wicked

Final Flight
Can V/M and D/W ever top their programmes? I really hope both teams stay in for the next quad and push each other artistically and technically. It just won't be the same of either of them retire imo ....

Don't you look so forward to them trying? These teams have made dance go from being my least favorite discipline to being my favorite. Can't wait to see D&W at SoI next month.

QuadLutz

Rinkside
Watching replays one day behind... D/W and V/M not fiery? For me that was smouldering enough. :) I always find them inspiring, and after olympics this wasn't a self-evident outcome (as we saw with the poor tired Yu-na today).

The Czech pair danced to Finnish folk music! I don't know anyone to have done that after Rahkamo/Kokko, so they are my new favourites of course. ;)

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
The USA is dangerously close to losing 3 spots. in dance. Davis and White will place at least second, but Samuelson and Bates NEED to finish 11th or higher. This might be a nailbiter..

Why were they so low after the OD? Did they not get the levels? The performance looked like one of the best for them all year and considering most of the other team's mistakes on the twizzles I was shocked they were so low.

asunta

Rinkside
Do you imagine D/W performing V/M flamenco routine I don't, especially Charlie with his childish face would be funny, but I imagine V/M performing bollywood routine quite well ;)