Original Dance Start Order | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Original Dance Start Order

apple123

On the Ice
I think F/S will get the bronze no matter what they do, after all it's in Italy. compensating for the missed Euro gold?

mishieru07

On the Ice
V/M are going to win. The podium won't change.

You never know. It's skating ... weirder things have happened. (Eg Oda bombing the SP).

IDK about V/M retiring. I hope they don't, because I will definitely cry.

Seems like the twizzles are giving the Italian teams problems today. Oh well, better luck in the FD!

sfgirl

On the Ice
yes, the only possible way D/W win is V/M have a major mistake. I like them both, so no jinx.

Wonderful, wonderful season for Meryl and Charlie! Enjoyed all of their performances, and am so happy for them. They seem like wonderful and talented young people, as do Tessa and Scott. I appreciate their skating so much!:love:

SamuraiKike

Medalist
If V/M are clean tomorrow they will win no matter how D/W skate. That's the way it is ....

F/S will win bronze no matter how the Kerrs and french skate, but a subpar FaiellaScali is still better than both Kerrs and PB at their best IMO.

KN keep making me sad this season. What mistakes did they make? At this rate they will be passed over by both B&S and I&K next season.

figuristka

Medalist
V/M were by far the best, such a detailed and difficult program. The crowd seemed to appreciate it too. Scott was not quite as energetic right at the end, but both D/W and V/M have done so well to perform their programs well after their Olympic high.

CassAgain

On the Ice
Round table discussion now on US with Peter, Tara, Johnny, Tanith and Ben--nice haircut for Ben, very handsome.

mishieru07

On the Ice
KN keep making me sad this season. What mistakes did they make? At this rate they will be passed over by both B&S and I&K next season.

According to Tony's pbp (since I can't watch), Novitski lost his balance on the twizzles and Jana on the circular step sequence. B/A also mentioned that their skating skills aren't as good.

I'm really impressed by B/A's commentary. They're VERY good at picking out the technical stuff! Hopefully they'll stay on and do commentary next season too!

I have long learnt that in Figure Skating, it ain't over til it's over. Torino OD anyone?

figuristka

Medalist
I don't really have a problem with F/S being third, no other team came out and grabbed it. Too many errors or programs not quite as good. Did enjoy the Kerr's though :)

missysays

On the Ice
I think Ben's probably relieved that he can go back to short hair and clean shaven. ;-)

Now that a new generation of skaters turned commentators have graduated into the professional ranks- I hope they "retire" Peter Carruthers. He just asks the cheesiest questions!! Maybe he's mandated to ask certain questions but boy his delivery is just sooo over the top and not in a good way. Even Scott Hamilton calms down in the studio.

So funny at the end before they faded to break, Johnny makes this "Yes, Mr Carruthers. Yes." comment that made me giggle. He feels the cheese too. ;-)

Tesla

Final Flight
I have long learnt that in Figure Skating, it ain't over til it's over. Torino OD anyone?

Which happened 4 years ago and hasn't happened since. There is just too much consistency now for the posdium to change. I'm trying really hard not to be bitter. I really really wanted D/W to win. :p I just cannot warm up to V/M, and I really wish I could. :eek:hwell: