MENS LP and the Results | Page 5 | Golden Skate

MENS LP and the Results

ARipp42014

Medalist
actually, screw the churros, whip out the tiramisu:biggrin:

Okay Tiramisu it is! After all the Worlds is in Italy!

Ryan will likely beat this guy....3 falls already

Very likely but I feel for him.

Well he probably thinks he can skate it cleanly, since Lambiel never did LOL. I soo wish I had see one clean Poeta from him though :cry:

Well I don't care... I just love Stephane's Poeta so much... clean or not!

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Anyone else find Flo a very elegant skater? He is so young and yet very polished and smooth. I'm impressed he lands most of his jumps with those broad shoulders, he must have a very high center of gravity.

TCAngel18

Medalist
by the way, even though it has nothing to do with mens LP, is anyone else excited that mao has finally left TAT?

silverlake22

Record Breaker
^^ Yes! And Joubert better watch out for Lil Flo, already he has more artistry than Joubert and his 3a and 3-3s are HUGE! Love this guy - 2014 is going to be sickk

ARipp42014

Medalist
off topic but WHOAH that is big news, when did this happen?

I think a couple of days ago. It's on the general board.

Nice to play Gaga's Just Dance after Lil Flo's skate. :) Nice performance. A little bit of Brian and a little bit of Philippe rolled into one small but exciting package.

Update: Shake that thang, Flo! 197.25 and in 2nd place.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
^^ Yes! And Joubert better watch out for Lil Flo, already he has more artistry than Joubert and his 3a and 3-3s are HUGE! Love this guy - 2014 is going to be sickk

Florent likes Brian and respects him, said so in an interview, besides they have such different styles, Brian is strong with fast paced music and quads, while Florent is soft and graceful.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Florent likes Brian and respects him, said so in an interview, besides they have such different styles, Brian is strong with fast paced music and quads, while Florent is soft and graceful.

True. It might be like the Brezina Verner situation, they are friends. Also anyone else think Flo's score was a little low?

ARipp42014

Medalist
True. It might be like the Brezina Verner situation, they are friends. Also anyone else think Flo's score was a little low?

I do! :disapp: Well there's still Viktor, Kovy, KVD Hood, and Sergei left and all can possibly go below Flo. We'll see.

hongligl

Final Flight
If there's only one skater competing, he needs to finish in the top 10.
If there are two competing, their placements should add between 14 and 28. If they are 13 or below that they get 3 spots.

Note : All skaters that made the LP but finish 16th or worse, receive 16 points regardless.
All skaters that didnt reach the LP receive 18 pts.

Thanks! Thank you, ARipp, too!

Last edited:

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I'm just interested in seeing if Kevin can make it through his LP without slowing down to a snail's pace!! He's a good jumper, but it seemed like he wasn't well conditioned at the Olympics, unless he had the virus that his wife had.