MENS LP and the Results | Page 10 | Golden Skate

MENS LP and the Results

lavender

Record Breaker
I'm just so proud of Adam. I started really rooting for him at Nationals and then 4CC. Such a difference from last year. I'm glad that he seems so happy now and it's really showing on the ice.

TCAngel18

Medalist
well, i think that was a good impression Adam just have with the Senior World Judges....i love him:biggrin:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
:laugh: The Pacman sound bit, haha...

I love that he uses Teardrop as part of his music.

This guy definitely knows how to perform to the audience...

Robeye

Final Flight
These Swedish programs are like their cars, really solid and well built, but there's something just a little eccentric about them...

ARipp42014

Medalist
Oh no! universalsports.com is going with the live feed with Andrea and Paul! I wanna see it with no commentary!

Sackie

Medalist
Funny how no one is saying anything about a Quadless Adam beating a 2 Quad Kevin. So does that mean is Chan beats Brian no one will say anything either! Don't think so cause it seems perfectly alright for an American to not have a Quad but not a Canadian.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
These Swedish programs are like their cars, really solid and well built, but there's something just a little eccentric about them...

Until they got bought by Ford and GM. Saab is still looking for a buyer, though.

Tesla

Final Flight
Oh no! universalsports.com is going with the live feed with Andrea and Paul! I wanna see it with no commentary!

I know! I don't mind the commentary, but it was little jarring when they suddenly popped up after Adrian's skate.

Willywu

Rinkside
Funny how no one is saying anything about a Quadless Adam beating a 2 Quad Kevin. So does that mean is Chan beats Brian no one will say anything either! Don't think so cause it seems perfectly alright for an American to not have a Quad but not a Canadian.

Not sure about Chan or Brian, but Adam and Kevin are in two completely different leagues in terms of overall skating.