MENS LP and the Results | Page 7 | Golden Skate

MENS LP and the Results

Willywu

Rinkside
Kevin only beat him by one point, and I'd say he and Javier were about equal. Javier had better artistry, but Kevin did two quads, and Javier did one strange-looking quad.

Strange looking? It looked like a very nice attempt of the quad with good technique.

Sackie

Medalist
Some of your posts are so funny to read cause you are so in hate of the Canadian skaters it is not funny. In the short the same people complained because Chan was ahead of Brain because Brian did a Quad and Patrick did not. Yet now in the long Kevin is sitting in 1st after doing 2 quads and you don't think he should be there. Hate to tell you but if they did increase the value of the Quads as alot of you have wanted, it would be skaters like Kevin who would benifit from it and he would even be placing ahead of Rippon. Funny how is some ways you want the Quad marked higher because it will bump a Canadian down but at the same time you hate the fact that it is bumping another Canadian up.

CassAgain

On the Ice
I hope Ten picks less annoying music next year.

I would have placed Javier above Kevin for sure. Perhaps this is a hint that this panel is going to reward technical difficulty later in the round?

reaal1

Rinkside
Some of your posts are so funny to read cause you are so in hate of the Canadian skaters it is not funny. In the short the same people complained because Chan was ahead of Brain because Brian did a Quad and Patrick did not. Yet now in the long Kevin is sitting in 1st after doing 2 quads and you don't think he should be there. Hate to tell you but if they did increase the value of the Quads as alot of you have wanted, it would be skaters like Kevin who would benifit from it and he would even be placing ahead of Rippon. Funny how is some ways you want the Quad marked higher because it will bump a Canadian down but at the same time you hate the fact that it is bumping another Canadian up.

WELL SAID!!! You cant always have it both ways!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Just breaking in here. Whoever is cute or not :laugh:

Now it is crucial for some nations … to get 2 places next season or not; Russia, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Belgium?

Well done Reynolds :clap:

ARipp42014

Medalist
Well let see where Denis lands... and if Sergei can save the Russians... and if Kevin (the girl in disguise) get Canada 3 spots!

silverlake22

Record Breaker

It's not so much that Kevin didn't deserve his scores, just that Javier deserbed to be higher. Kevin popped a jump and Javi rotated all of his, in addition to being faster, more artistic, and more polished.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Splat and pop on both 3As! And gosh why the heck are you mixing Schneider's List with the Diamonds Are Forever commercial song?! Wake me when Contesti is on!

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
'Does this mean Russia has only 1 place next year :eek:?