MENS LP and the Results | Page 11 | Golden Skate

MENS LP and the Results

jettasian

Match Penalty
Funny how no one is saying anything about a Quadless Adam beating a 2 Quad Kevin. So does that mean is Chan beats Brian no one will say anything either! Don't think so cause it seems perfectly alright for an American to not have a Quad but not a Canadian.

Haha...so true! Chan must NOT win, cause it will create uproar in here! LOL

TCAngel18

Medalist
Funny how no one is saying anything about a Quadless Adam beating a 2 Quad Kevin. So does that mean is Chan beats Brian no one will say anything either! Don't think so cause it seems perfectly alright for an American to not have a Quad but not a Canadian.

maybe because Adam does everything in skating other than the quad multiple times better than kevin, that just might have a little impact....

ARipp42014

Medalist
maybe because Adam does everything in skating other than the quad multiple times better than kevin, that just might have a little impact....

Plus Kevin was back in 14th while Adam was in 7th! And Adam has everything else while K-Rey is still growing!

KVDP isn't backing down! But I wish he sticked to Robin Hood instead of that Disney World music!

Tesla

Final Flight
Oh, that was great! What a fantastic way to end his career. Way to go Kevin! I loved the Disney music!

ARipp42014

Medalist
KVDP in 3rd (4th in the LP)! With 1 more flight to go...
1) ARipp
2) Sammy
3) KVDP
4) Crazy Adrian
5) K-Rey
6) Javi

Other notables....
7) D10
9) Lil Flo
12) Ryan

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
Good for me. He always do a mean 3+3+3 combinations. In this case, 4-3-3. If he finished in top 10, that will be a great way to end his career.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Wow, KVDP wasn't even close to Adam's score... with a 4-3-3. It's now up to Abbott to preserve 3 spots for US. You can do it, Jeremy!