MENS LP and the Results | Page 15 | Golden Skate

MENS LP and the Results

Sackie

Medalist
Once again the American men get held up. There is no way he should be in 1st place with that program! He wshould have been down around 4th or 5th in the LP so far! But they had to kepe the American's with 3 places for next year. Good thing the judegs could do the math in their heads to figure out what to give hime to keep it at 13 points.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Adam still won the LP by .3 over Jeremy but lost to Jeremy overall but just over a point. Then again Jeremy lead Adam by a point so it wasn't bad.

Taka bombing! :cry:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Aww poor Koz! I really wanted him to medal! Hope Brezina brings it, he really has a shot to medal where Jeremy and Koz underperformed.

lavender

Record Breaker
Really like (borderline) love Jeremy's skating only if he were consistent but he reminds me of Sasha. Beautiful skaters...artistic and everything but when it comes to big events (minus grandprix) they just can't do it. I'm just happy that 2 great skaters weren't the cause of the U.S. not getting the 3 spots. They don't need that grief.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Well Taka had a 3+ points advantage on Jeremy (4 on Adam) but with the 2 pops and the fall, we'll see. Glad in the end, he still had a smile on his face.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Brian is next oh G-d so nervous PLEASE let Brian win G-d PLEASE clean jumps, great artistry the skate of his life PLEASE, he really needs this title!!!!