MENS LP and the Results | Page 21 | Golden Skate

MENS LP and the Results

Jasper

Final Flight
His style is better than Joubert's, at least. Haha

It's not my personal type, either. It's not Buttle, or Chan, or Takahashi, or Lambiel. But he has speed and character, and he really performs. AND he lands amazingly high and far jumps. So in my book, he's okay. Very deserving of a gold or silver here...

ARipp42014

Medalist
Nooooooooooo!!! Wuzrobbed!!!!!!!!!

Save this competition, Dice-K!!!! Win the Gold or else GS will crash with anger!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The audience is rightly cat calling to the judges. They deserve a huge slew of booing. Just TERRIBLE!

Moxie

On the Ice
Okay, with scoring like this, no one need wonder why figure skating's audience is dwindling.

DivaDes

Rinkside
Everyone who is booing should remember what Brezina had in the short. He was 6 points back of 3rd and he beat Brian in the long. He needed 165 to go to first...not likely.

lavender

Record Breaker
I don't get the pcs either and I too would be greatly in awe of Brian if he learn intricate choreography with actual transitions.

Sackie

Medalist
With what has happened tonight with the men I am sure that the US will secure 3 women for next year and that one of them will be in the medals. Both will more then likely end up in the top 6th! And not because they skate well but because that is the way it has to be.