Ladies - LP | Page 35 | Golden Skate

Ladies - LP

Nadia01

Final Flight
is mao the only person that was placed ahead of yuna during the past few seasons?

Miki beat Yuna at the Worlds (when Miki won the title).

Also Joannie beat Yuna once when Yuna just started skating sr. grand prix. But yes, Mao is the only one who seems to consistently challenge Yuna.

nodreams

Spectator
Mao will not happy with that result...
Good job the jugdes!You give us the most unbilievable silver medalist!
So sorry for miki, she should be on the podium!

rain

Record Breaker
A huge congratulations to Cynthia Phaneuf — finishing fifth overall and fourth in the LP was a WAY better result than I expected, and an amazing boost for her. I have always thought she could compete with the best in the world, if she just had a little more confidence in her abilities. I hope this is the boost to that confidence that she needed and she comes out flying next season. She was only a point out of third! With Joannie pulling out it all rested on her and she handled the pressure.

skatemom1122

Final Flight
Well, I might be in the minority here, but I don't mind Laura's bronze. To me she is the best skater artistically..

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OK, I'm done with Johnny and Tara sitting on the couch like it's a sleep over or something!

Well, to be truthful, I think Lipinski has been sleeping for quite a well, or at least day dreaming by claiming she can compete with these ladies.

skatemom1122

Final Flight
GOOD NEWS! Mirai WAS downgraded on the 3-3 in the short....imagine what would've happened if she went clean. 73+..

Johnnnn

On the Ice
Mao will not happy with that result...
Good job the jugdes!You give us the most unbilievable silver medalist!
So sorry for miki, she should be on the podium!

Remember 2008 Worlds. THE most unbelievable gold AND silver medalists.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Well, I might be in the minority here, but I don't mind Laura's bronze. To me she is the best skater artistically..

No, me neither! I was never really a fan of Laura's until the Olympics. There's something about the neat, crisp way in which she moves on the ice that's lovely to watch. Hopefully she'll overcome her tendency to double her jumps in the future with this added confidence boost of a world medal.

ryoko

Rinkside
I'm sorry,but I have to inform you of the fact that I'm brand new here:)
I'm from China,and "Diana Kim" is quite prevailling in our Chinese skating forum....we mostly dislike her,mainly for her overscoring all the time!She disgraces the Figure Skating for henceforth why shant we just award her the gold medal directly.

BTW,Sorry for my English writing,not in very good writing form:)

Okay, 1. Why do we have to know that you're Chinese and 2. Why would you emphasize "from China" or "our Chinese forum"???

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Finnish tv the man and lady are so happy and celebrating. I would be too but there was just such poor skating tonight compared to Olympics, takes away from it. I actually would have prefered Miki or Cynthia to climb right onto the podium as they skated well. Good for them though to move up like that.

I agree with you. I do not like Tapio Suominen, I prefer watching eurosport always when possible. The other Finnish lady sounds to be judge herself, she knows so much about how the scores are deserved and very often her opinion and the judges are similar. I just can't help myself thinking Cynthia and Miki were much better. Looking at both programmes, Cynthia was most worth of bronze.