Ladies - LP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies - LP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
This also tells me that we're in for a lot of DGs tonight. I don't think MJ has gotten hit with those before.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
She looked visibly upset, and tired. She was having issues with the lutz in warmup. At least the season is over now and she can work for next season.

Yes! She clearly has the goods and Brian Orser is going to help out greatly. :)

ETA: This has been a long season for her hasn't it? Doing junior GP, 4CC, Olympics and Worlds...that's quite a workload when the year before you just did junior GP and worlds.

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
She looked visibly upset, and tired. She was having issues with the lutz in warmup. At least the season is over now and she can work for next season.

Min-Jung has had a very long season. She competed on the JGP and on the senior competitions. She must be very tired. I'm definately looking forward to seeing her next season!

Ren

On the Ice
Min-Jung has had a very long season. She competed on the JGP and on the senior competitions. She must be very tired. I'm definately looking forward to seeing her next season!

Oh, that's like Denis Ten! I hope she gets a good rest this off-season.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Yes! She clearly has the goods and Brian Orser is going to help out greatly. :)

ETA: This has been a long season for her hasn't it? Doing junior GP, 4CC, Olympics and Worlds...that's quite a workload when the year before you just did junior GP and worlds.

Very true. I'm glad she at least didn't fall today and landed that 3lutz, it speaks to her gutsiness if nothing else. I'm sure she'll come back strong next season. Glebova just did well!

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Am I only one whom those things in Elena's dress are disturbing (those hanging near the neck, i don't know translation)?