Ladies - LP | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Ladies - LP

NorthernLite

On the Ice
goes to show that Joannie made the right choice to not come to worlds! Joannie wouldn't even have gotten the breaks the judges give Yuna!
But also sad to think how JoRo might've done here if she hadn't been dealing with all that other stuff.

And yeah, YuNa's score - other skaters would give anything for a 130, let alone that with two falls.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Very good for Viktoria, I hope she stays top 10 and gets 2 spots for Sweden , then both Helgesson sisters can compete next year.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
The crazy thing is that it's not outside the realm of possibility that Kim will still actually win. What the hell is going on? She should not win worlds skating like she did.

I agree. Yuna may be the class of the field but something's not right when an incredilbly flawed (for her) program still garners marks that are nigh unreachable but by one or two other skaters. Mao and Joannie have to have lights-out programs to get into the 130s and Yuna can stumble her way there?:think:

I love Yuna but I do think there are skaters who can compete with her. Ah well.

Go Cynthia!

janetfan

Match Penalty
But also sad to think how JoRo might've done here if she hadn't been dealing with all that other stuff.

And yeah, YuNa's score - other skaters would give anything for a 130, let alone that with two falls.

What were you watching? Yuna had one fall - but did pop her 2A - but she skated very well IMO

silverlake22

Record Breaker
silverlake22, who will win the 2014 Olympics?

:laugh:

My predictions:

1.) Elizaveta Tuktamysheva (hooray Russia!)
2.) Mirai Nagasu
3.) Christina Gao (she finishes 3rd a lot)
4.) Mao Asada (just past her prime, just like Fumie in 2006)
5.) Anna Ovcharova (she finishes 5th a lot)
6.) Kanako Murakami
7.) Adelina Sotnikova
8.) Min-Jung Kwak
9.) Ashley Wagner
10.) Laura Lepisto

Yuna, Miki, Joannie will all be retired. Polina Shelepen will be 5'8" and pull a Kostner, Polina Agafonova will switch to pairs and medal in the pairs event.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Who would've thought that Viktoria might give Sweden 2 spots for the ladies. If it keeps going, her lowest will be 9th! This has been a great WC for the Swedes with Adrian skating his PB in the Mens event a couple of days ago.

ryoko

Rinkside

Of course. To you only those falls (actually there was one. one was popped out) matter. You fail to see other qualities of her skating.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG!!! 6 clean triples for Phaneuf! The best performance of her career I dare say. WONDERFUL! SO PROUD OF HER!!! :love: