Ladies - LP | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Ladies - LP

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
Who's that male coach (?) in a nice jacket with glasses? Whatever he's doing with her, is working out!

ranjake

Final Flight
Kostner fought for everything. Not perfect; but the best I've seen her in the long time. 115.11-in 4th place currently-the crowd seems PISSED!

mishieru07

On the Ice
Well done Carolina; redemption after the disastrous Olympics FS! Is this the first time she didn't pop anything?

Must have had multiple downgrades though ....

NorthernLite

On the Ice
I know she has a lot of fans but I have never cared for Kostner. She's always seemed gawky to me, and frequently way overmarked. Shrug. [Oops, ETA, perhaps not today. :laugh:]

I think the Uni Sports commentators seem off and odd today. And I too wondered what JW's announcement was going to be. :)

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Italy gains back the 2 spots... Is Valentina staying another season?? I hope so, so she can end her career at worlds.

PROKOFIEV

On the Ice
I totally agree with you. How can she get 60 yesterday and 130 today?????? It is RIDICULOUS. Yes, she did difficult jumps but what about everything else? Slow spins and extremely slow footwork. No connection with audiences. I am telling you. She has been overscored way more than she deserves. I do not know why.I thought skating is not all about jumps. But it seems it is all about 3-3.

dlgpffps

Final Flight
My feed is SLOW! I can't see Mao, but I want her to win this thing. I'm sending her my good vibes!!