Ladies - LP | Page 29 | Golden Skate

Ladies - LP

PROKOFIEV

On the Ice
ohnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am literally crying. Sorry everyone i think i jinxed. no 3 spots.......

Robeye

Final Flight
Even so, I found Yuna's skate problematic in a few of the categories judged in PCS. You, too, need to realize that Program Components are not the same as Artistic Impression...

Hence the "quotation marks". Using the words as shorthand. Yuna's LP may have been lacking this skate, but Mao's was structurally limited from the get-go to keep her 3As viable.

Johnnnn

On the Ice
Don't you think it's extraordinary?
Plus I don't think they dg equally. It seems they dg strictly to certain skaters.
It's not only about the dg but GOE as well. If you check and conpare, you would find it, I think.
Yuna is the one who is ALWAYS overscored.
This is just crazy....
Why don't you sit next to the tech and look at the angle that they're looking at. I wish I could do that too lol
As for GOE I suggest you go and look at the GOE guideline posted on ISU website.
Yuna was really underscored at many events (especially 2008 worlds omg) and as an olympic champion I think she deserves a little break.

jan

On the Ice
It is amazing that someone who is 6th in the long with 3 triples can win a bronze medal. i think she was overmarked big time.

hauteor

On the Ice
Ksenia's SP and FS dresses are suspiciously similar. Btw, why wasn't Mao deducted for loosing her hair-clip?

ARipp42014

Medalist
Wow what the heck just happened? Japan's 3 spots are saved but the US will remain with only 2 spots next season. And Canada is saved thanks to Cynthia!

ryoko

Rinkside
Don't you think it's extraordinary?
Plus I don't think they dg equally. It seems they dg strictly to certain skaters.
It's not only about the dg but GOE as well. If you check and conpare, you would find it, I think.
Yuna is the one who is ALWAYS overscored.
This is just crazy....

Yea-yeah, blame Yuna for EVERYTHING, blah blah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How many clean triples did Laura Lepisto have? 2? How did she beat Mirai?

nothingmuch

Rinkside
I'm so happy Mao finally won a world champion after so many years of ......
I still cannot believe Yuna-Kim ranked 1st in the LP....Why?Why?Judges,I demand you,how is Mao's LP not as wonderful as Diana's/??She's not even clean and consistent!!

L

lowtherlore

Congratulations Mao on her second world title! That was the most enjoyable Bells.. and DGs and all, I think she should have been placed 1st in FS. Applause for Yuna for showing up and for all the wonderful ladies for a truly memorable season.