Evan twisted ankle, off Stars On Ice | Golden Skate

Evan twisted ankle, off Stars On Ice

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
That was my parents' April Fool's Day prank to me...... I was very angry. I was actually about to go on here and try to sell my tickets.

Normally I don't believe anything on April 1, but after his foot injury last year.....

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I didn't sell them because just when I said "I'm going online to sell my tickets" my dad's like, "APRIL FOOL!" So I still have them and I still have the show to look forward to. Just thought I'd share it here.

I checked both Evan's website and the SOI website. He's still on the tour.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
uhhhhhhhhhhh thanks for making my heart skip a beat

Jhar55

Medalist
GRRR, when I saw the thread I also thought NOOOO. I am going next month and main reason I got tickets this year was becasue Todd and Evan both I am in heaven...

When I first saw this thread I thought it said, "Evan sprains ankle, is off Dancing with the Stars!" :laugh:

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Now he has two broken toes - he says he'll be able to skate/ dance but I don't know...... looks like I might be selling my tickets after all......

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Yeah, he said on his facebook yesterday, but he still skated last night, but from what I heard, it was a tender program. Now he's saying his foot bothered him in dancing training today on twitter.....
www.facebook.com/evanlysacek
www.twitter.com/evanlysacek
Praying he holds up until the end of the tour and DWTS...... he did win Worlds with a stress fracture, but in college money's tight and I got amazing seats and a fan club membership...... I'd hate to see all that money go to waste and not get to see Evan......

Jhar55

Medalist
Went to SOI last night in St Louis, Evan was there skated to Michale Jackson and the finale but that was because he's only a guest skater must be due to him being on DWTS. Show was good not as good in past years but enjoyed it. Kind of funny watching Yuka and Jeremy both staking with her being his coach and all.