Most Beautiful (Current) Ladies Skaters | Golden Skate

Most Beautiful (Current) Ladies Skaters

skatemom1122

Final Flight
Some random, OT, off-season fun...

Please try to keep this current :) (No Witt, etc..)

My husband prefers Kim and Lepisto the most, and also Korpi. Personally, I think Laura is the most striking of all the women, she is beautiful. My son was about to fall asleep during the skating when Laura came on; he perked up then! :laugh:

koheikun90

On the Ice
I agree with Laura Lepisto. She's a beautiful woman in general. She's always well presented, too.

Other ones, Yu Na Kim IMO is sexy and rivals the hottest pop stars in Korea like SNSD, BoA and Lee Hyori and she hasn't had surgery.

Miki Ando has an incredible bone structure.

Alissa Czisny has that All American pretty girl look and gorgeous physique.

Meryl Davis is very demur. Her facial features, especially her eyes being far apart photographs beautifully.

Viktoria Helgesson, Kiira Korpii, Maria Sergejeva are classic Nordic beauties.

Cynthia Paneuf has gorgeous eyes.

Elene Gedevanishvili is well endowed.

Elena Ilynikh is a diva in the making. Diva in a good way though.

ana

On the Ice
Yu Na Kim, Tanith Belbin, Kiira Korpi, Alissa Czisny, Mirai Nagasu, Miki Ando, Carolina Kostner.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
There are no beautiful lady skaters now among women` singles skaters. The last one was Katarina who had some female attributes in her body.

Audrey19

On the Ice
So a woman without big boobs isn't beautiful? :scratch:
If you can't find a single lady from all those gorgeous skaters out there beautiful, there must be something wrong with your eyes... seriously

viv

On the Ice
Laura is stunning. I am happy that so many here mention her, as usually Kiira is said to be more impressive, which I don't agree to.

Miki is very beautiful, for me the most beautiful of the Asian ladies out there.

I also think that Meryl Davis is very beautiful in an unusual but impressive way, but whenever I hear her in an interview her voice turns me off a bit. For middle European ears it sounds just too high for the voice of an adult woman. But she looks really gorgeous.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Well there are the

Asian Beauties:
Yu Na Kim
Miki Ando

Hot Blondes:
Kiira Korpi
Elena Glebova

Pretty Brunettes:
Laura Lepisto
Alissa Czisny
Meryl Davis

Statuesque Athletes:
Cynthia Phanuef
Caroline Kostner

Beautiful Women:
Elene Gedevanishvilli
Ksenia Makarova

And the ones to watch in the future:

Elena Illynikh (classic beauty)
Christina Gao (lovely facial features, willowy body lines)
Anna Ovcharova (strong features, tall and lean, the foundations for a nice figure)
Amanda Dobbs (attractive face, figure, and expressions)

Last edited:

Bennett

Record Breaker
Asada sisters. Not only they have beautiful body lines and pretty faces, they have the real class and wholesome gentleness in the way they carry themselves. Never heard any mean words from them.

Kiira, of course. I hope she ties up with a fashion designer and get better costumes though. Many of them looked too big for her or old-fashioned. Her neon-yellow-green costume killed the effect of her blond.

Kanako Murakami. She's very beautiful.

Ashley. She's beautiful and packaged perfectly. Best dressed. Her makeup and hairdo are also fab.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
There are so many beautiful skaters it is hard to choose.

Joannie
Laura
YuNa
Caroline Z
Tanith
Anna C.
Miki
Carolina K

jian10

Rinkside
Don't miss Mao Asada. ;) I think Sarah Mier and Joannie are beautiful, too. Laura is so cute on the ice. I bet I don't have to say much about Queen Yu Na. ;) Of course Ashley and Alyssa, too.

Last edited:

miki88

Medalist
Asada sisters. Not only they have beautiful body lines and pretty faces, they have the real class and wholesome gentleness in the way they carry themselves. Never heard any mean words from them.

Kiira, of course. I hope she ties up with a fashion designer and get better costumes though. Many of them looked too big for her or old-fashioned. Her neon-yellow-green costume killed the effect of her blond.

Kanako Murakami. She's very beautiful.

Ashley. She's beautiful and packaged perfectly. Best dressed. Her makeup and hairdo are also fab.

Yes! I agree that Kanako is very beautiful. :love:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Yes! I agree that Kanako is very beautiful. :love:

I'd say Kanako is cute, not beautiful. Same goes for Mao, she's very cute, and Mai is hot. Mirai and Akiko are also very cute. Yukari has one of the prettiest faces ever, IMO.

I think the Canadian ladies (Joannie, Cynthia, Amelie, Myriane, Dianne) have the best bodies, they are all so fit! :agree: