SOI DC - Notes from the show | Page 2 | Golden Skate

SOI DC - Notes from the show

R.D.

Record Breaker
hey, r.d. no pics of you? we should have a gs photo members thread. i'll post a few years old pic, tho lol.:cry:

Well...I've been on GS for what, eight years now? And to this day I've NEVER posted a pic of myself either here, on FSU, or any other forum.

I just never felt comfortable with it. Others may be fine with it, but I never was...Last year I had some pics of the reception and cropped myself out of the photos I took with the skaters. This year I just wasn't going to upload those photos... *shrugs*

chronos13

Rinkside
I actually went to the show. At the George Washington University, the Students Activities Program was selling these tickets for 10 dollars if we had our student ids. Since I had gone to Festa on Ice last year, which was totally awesome, I didn't really expect much from this show. But I had to admit, despite the falls and few stumbles here and there, it was a fun. The skaters looked so much more relaxed and seemed to be having fun out there. I'm glad that I went, but I wish I could have dragged more friends along...they'd rather have gone out bar hopping.