Festa on Ice 2010, Seoul, Korea (Apr.16-18) | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Festa on Ice 2010, Seoul, Korea (Apr.16-18)

Brandenburg

Rinkside
They said the live broadcast tomorrow will be on 3D!

Not exactly. The performance tomorrow will be filmed for production into a 3D movie that will be shown (not specific when) in theatres in Korea. I'm hoping it will be shown more widely than that too but there are no plans in place outside of Korea.

Brandenburg

ehdtkqorl123

On the Ice
I think this is the way ice shows should evolve - appealing to more young people with new ideas and concepts.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks to everyone for the great photos. I am wondering if the European cast will be delayed in Korea because of the flight ban.

Last edited:

Ren

On the Ice
The flight ban because of volcanic ash..? It's wreaking havoc on air travel all over Europe.

Lilith11

On the Ice
The flight ban because of volcanic ash..? It's wreaking havoc on air travel all over Europe.

Oh, thank you! :)

I think all the European skaters got to Festa alright. It happened Thursday and I'm pretty sure the skaters had to get to Korea before that, considering practice pics of FOI were being posted April 15, which also must have meant that the skaters had all arrived before the volcanic ash issue. And I haven't heard anything about a skater announcing that s/he couldn't make it, so all good I guess :)

Basics

On the Ice

I think all the European skaters got to Festa alright. It happened Thursday and I'm pretty sure the skaters had to get to Korea before that, considering practice pics of FOI were being posted April 15, which also must have meant that the skaters had all arrived before the volcanic ash issue. And I haven't heard anything about a skater announcing that s/he couldn't make it, so all good I guess :)

I think demarinis5 is concerned with the skaters' departure from Korea after the show is over.:biggrin:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker

Sorry for the confusion. I edited my post.

My concern was not the cast arriving to the Fiesta but departing Korea because the flight ban is still in effect in Europe.

Basics

On the Ice
Thanks to everyone for the great photos. I am wondering if the European cast will be delayed in Korea because of the flight ban.

As far as I know, flights are being cancelled or delayed from Korea to Europe because of the volcanic ash proplem. I'm not sure when they will resume normally though. I'm guessing it could be delayed two to three days.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Is it true that there is live streaming of FOI tomorrow? If so, does anyone know what time (EST) it will come on and have a link of the site you can watch it on? Thanks

Basics

On the Ice
Is it true that there is live streaming of FOI tomorrow? If so, does anyone know what time (EST) it will come on and have a link of the site you can watch it on? Thanks

I think it's a delayed programming on MBC starting at 5 AM EST. I don't have a link of free public site, though.

cooper

Medalist
The show is about to start now.

It's Patrick Chan's turn, a lot of screaming fans. :laugh:

And then Kulik, the fans are crazy! :laugh: