American Idol Holiday CD | Golden Skate

American Idol Holiday CD

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I just picked up the American Idol Holiday CD...........very nice. Their group numbers are particularly good. Anyone else have it? 42

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Toni.........Clay is awesome, of course. He sings "The First Noel" and it sent shivers up my spine. Kelly is great, as usual. They did her a diservice, I think, by putting her two songs on a separate mini CD instead of the main one.........Piel, the songs include
"The First Noel" -Clay
"Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"-Ruben and Tamyra Gray
"O Come, All Ye Faithful"-Ensemble
"Silent Night"-Tamyra
"Silver Bells"-Clay and Kimberley Locke (awesome)
"Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"-Ensemble
"I'll Be Home For Christmas"-Justin Guarini (He's eye candy, but for me, not in the same singing league as the ones above)
"Winter Wonderland" Christina Christian
"This Christmas" Ruben (This is an odd song, but he does a fine job singing it)
"Oh Holy Night"- Kelly
"My Grown Up Christmas List"-Kelly

I but a new Holiday CD each year to add to my collection. I think this one was worth the "13.98..................42

Piel........there might be some ideas for your choir on this CD.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
"I'll Be Home For Christmas"-Justin Guarini (He's eye candy, but for me, not in the same singing league as the ones above)

*annoyed groan* I wish Justin weren't even a part of the CD... or for that matter Tamyra LOL but at least she can really sing... All Justin does is pretend he's a singer(sorry to the Justin fans, I just can't stand his "style") and he's singing one of my all time favs... I'd rather hear Clay sing that(AS WELL as The First Noel) or even K-Lo would be better!

Kara Bear

Final Flight
ahhhh...I figured it out. Ryan is on the fox American Idol Christmas Special, which will air Nov 28th. He sings let it snow

Blade1

On the Ice
Ryan is actually on the CD, but it looks to me like its only available in Canada. I suppose that they actually made the exact same CD, but added Ryan Malcom on the CD and will be selling it only in Canada. I saw it at Walmart this week, was kinda surprised it was 18.00 dollars, and honestly didn't feel like paying 18.00 dollars for the Idol's Christmas CD. I LOVE American Idol, just thought it was a bit much. I picked up Josh Groban's CD instead. It was only 14.00

Ryan sings Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow on the album. Its actually the first song. Then its Clay's First Noel second and so on.

Blade1

On the Ice
REMEMBER: The American Idol Christmas Special is going to air on CTV tomorrow at 8:00pm and Ryan will be singing Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow! CHECK IT OUT!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Blade, I'm glad you mentioned that. I was just about to myself. I've got my VCR primed and ready to tape....................42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this CD... I even like Tamyra, Justin, and Christina's stuff! :eek: