seniorita

Record Breaker
:):):)
Invitation:

Golden Skate Pool Party!!! :hb:

Saturday, May 15th

Time: 5:00 Pm CST until ???;)

Where: LeCafe!!!

Take your invitation , bring a swim suit, food to share, your favorite drink and a date!!!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Awesome.............I'm bringing the pasta salad! 42

Last edited:

Jhar55

Medalist
OH! great first pool party for summer. I am bringing a fork and a straw. :)
OH! Gee suppose to bring some food or drink hummm how about some
Malibu Rum and Pineapple juice :)
I'll bring extra floaties just in case

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Sounds like fun. I don't think Brian J. will have time to fly over in time to be my date. Maybe Tomas is available. I will bring
Sangria, fruit salad and chocolate covered strawberries..

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Think I'll take a strawberry pie, not the one with jello, the one with cream cheese layer on the crust. Sure sounds like fun.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Think I'll take a strawberry pie, not the one with jello, the one with cream cheese layer on the crust. Sure sounds like fun.

Grgranny, that sounds super. I have a secret date. (I'll let you know tomorrow night).

I just wonder if Seniorita is bringing Plush???

seniorita

Record Breaker
I just wonder if Seniorita is bringing Plush???

Nooooooooooo, he is married!!!!
Hmm...why you ask?:unsure:Oh god ..you are going to bring Lysacek , arent you??:jaw:
If you bring him I ll bring all the quad skaters I know since Kurt Browning!:laugh::laugh:

Actually I was thinking to bring Ant, but I doubt I can find him until tomorrow so can I bring him even if he doesn't know about it?, lol!:cool:

Otherwise can I pick two skaters for my date?

I ll bring ouzo, my famous mohitos, pop corn and a cheesepie. And 2 watermelons, i cant carry more in two hands!

Good for you Joe, I just hope Math is OK with that, but then who cares!!!

I though MM would bring the Kween. Didnt we make a special throne for her near the water lilies?

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nooooooooooo, he is married!!!!
Hmm...why you ask?:unsure:Oh god ..you are going to bring Lysacek , arent you??:jaw:

If I brought Evan, we could dance for you. No, I'm not bringing Evan, I will let you know tomorrow.

Otherwise can I pick two skaters for my date?

You can bring as many as you want!!!

I though MM would bring the Kween. Didnt we make a special throne for her near the water lilies?

Ooops already forgot!! Took us a few days to build the throne, I hope Math likes it.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Cannot wait, I won't be bringing anyone... but I'll have a litter of sled dog pups with me... and I'm bringin' my cowboy cookies to snack on...

who's gonna fire up the grill and bring out the dogs and burgers?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I never go anywhere without Mr. Ski, so he's my date. And I'll bring Rosole's kielbasa and homemade baked beans (one dish) and I'll make a banana cream pie.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I heard from a reliable source that the Kween is coming and she is bringing Evan.
In her official capacity as the U.S. Public Envoy she suggested to Evan that he invite Johnny
because the GS Pool Party would be the perfect place for them to make up
and most importantly, to just have fun.

beep_beep

Medalist
Well, I'll bring a gallon of caipirinha and Fabian Bourzat (do I have to dress him??).
I don't know what to bring for food, but I offer myself to do the McDonald's (or any greasy food of your choice) round for the end of the party junk food cravings.

janetfan

Match Penalty
I will bring the booze - and lot's of it.

I will see if I can get Joesitz drunk and then try to steal Tanith away from him ;)

seniorita

Record Breaker
Hey, where did you get that picture of me and Dee in the pool, on the invitation?

Toni gave it to me from the previous party when you had splashed in the pool trying to catch a flying donut!:biggrin:
Say are you bringing Michelle or not? We need to inform the orchestra of Vienna.

OK ... I m bringing Johnny and Stephane as my dates, so dont think anyone about stealing my two dates! I m a possessive person!:unsure:

No, I'm not bringing Evan, I will let you know tomorrow.

If you bring Alexei I might call Plushy for a guest appearance with a platinum swimsuit??? :cool:

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I heard from a reliable source that the Kween is coming and she is bringing Evan.
In her official capacity as the U.S. Public Envoy she suggested to Evan that he invite Johnny
because the GS Pool Party would be the perfect place for them to make up
and most importantly, to just have fun.
We'll have to see that it happens tonight. I'm looking forward to it....maybe Evan can wear one of Johnny's costumes to show what a great guy he is.

See you later!!!