Alissa Czisny | Golden Skate

Alissa Czisny

What a lovely article. I knew that Alissa had attended college, but I didn't realize how hard she worked at her studies. Summa cum laude! Good for her. It only adds to my admiration for her. I hope she stays in skating, because she makes unique contributions. I love the idea of Sato coaching her. I think Yuka's temperament will help Alissa deal with the butterflies.

janetfan

Match Penalty
Thanks for the link Ana.
Wonderful article and I am so happy Alissa will be competing next season.
Yuka and Alissa together..... :love:

princess9

On the Ice
She is so beautiful. If she was a good competitor/solid jumper, the USA would have its megastar. Not surprised to hear she models. I think she's far from our best ladies champ but definitely the most beautiful since Dorothy. And such a hard worker. It sounds like she is hoping for 1 last good season. I wish her well.

I was pleased to hear that she has been doing some modeling. Magazines could use more like her! When you look at models these days, they're so stern and cold-eyed. They look as though they're saying, I'm cool and you're not. Alissa has such a radiant smile, and I can't imagine her ever looking supercilious.

LovetoSkate

Rinkside
Thanks for the link to this article. I saw Alissa skate with Stars on Ice last week and thought that she did a really good job. I think that she fits well with Stars on Ice. I really that she is a very versatile skater. Her two solos were complete opposites and she pulled both of them off. I agree that Yuka will be a good coach for Alissa.