Article about Tanith Belbin and Charlie White | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Article about Tanith Belbin and Charlie White

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
I can only speak from my personal experience but that is SO not the impression I got when I met her at the pre-show reception.

Of course, who knows what she is really like, but I can tell you that for those 5 minutes she was very friendly to everyone. She and Alyssa- my favorite skater encounters thus far. both very pleasant.

I got Brittney Rizo to flex her bicep.

ranjake

Final Flight
Much as I admire Charlie's hair, I think it's time that it stayed off in the season. He needs an older look.

And I'll be interested to see what effects, if any, there are from skating their first tour, something they've never done before.

I agree- he needs a little trim. They're a cute couple-Mazel!

Wicked

Final Flight
so D/W will continue to skate?

thats amazing!.

what is Ben Agost's plan after retiring?

I thought Ben was planning on working on music. He's a guitar player and has been playing guitar as part of the SoI shows.

SweetPea21307

Rinkside
I hope Tanith and Charlie are happy together, the article mentioned that they've been together for almost a year now, so they seem to be happy. Also, I think they look like a cute couple. Competiting against someone you love has got to be weird, especially when its on the worlds biggest stage. Can you imagine what this must have been like for Meryl, at least during the begining of that relationship? I am actually amazed Tanith and Charlie were able to keep it a secret (from the public) for so long!

I think competively, Tanith and Ben are done, but I certainly hope they continue to skate together in exhibition. It seems like post 2006, Tanith and Ben's skating just seemed to have lost some of its magic. I don't know, it seems like they need a break from each other or something.