Johnny Weir and Miki Ando skate with the Real Housewives of New York City | Golden Skate

Johnny Weir and Miki Ando skate with the Real Housewives of New York City

berrycute

On the Ice
Johnny Weir and Miki Ando skate with the Real Housewives of New York City

I don't know if anyone else here is a fan of Bravo's The Real Housewives of New York City, but I was watching last thursday's episode, and one of the ladies (Jill) went skating in Connecticut with Johnny Weir and Miki Ando. Both were looking diva fabulous, but Jill got in the way of a skater (not sure who) trying to jump and recieved a bit of a tongue lashing from a Russian-accented coach whose face wasn't shown on camera. I know I'm being awfully gossipy, but if anyone else saw it, do they think it was Viktor or Nikolai? Whoever it was was really being a bit of a jerk (Jill's assistant ended up crying!).

Last edited:

oleada

Record Breaker
What was the episode name and original air date? I kind of want to check it out.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
lol. I had no idea! I am surprised Auntie Joyce never mentioned this. I watch Real Houswives only when NOTHING else is on, it is too much of a hot mess of plastic surgery and fake drama for my tastes but would love to see Miki and Johnny in anything. I wonder when this was shot?

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Both were looking diva fabulous, but Jill got in the way of a skater (not sure who) trying to jump and recieved a bit of a tongue lashing from a Russian-accented coach whose face wasn't shown on camera. I know I'm being awfully gossipy, but if anyone else saw it, do they think it was Viktor or Nikolai? Whoever it was was really being a bit of a jerk (Jill's assistant ended up crying!).

Did it happen to be this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixzNXCGwX_k

She talked about a Russian.

Ren

On the Ice
lol. I had no idea! I am surprised Auntie Joyce never mentioned this. I watch Real Houswives only when NOTHING else is on, it is too much of a hot mess of plastic surgery and fake drama for my tastes but would love to see Miki and Johnny in anything. I wonder when this was shot?
Aunt Joyce discussed it on his formspring account (some things discussed there don't make it to the blog). IIRC, the pissed-off Russian was Morosov.

ETA: I totally forgot he DID do a blog post! Sorry. I suppose I confused this Jill with another Jill discussed on formspring. The relevant entry: http://auntjoyceicecreamstand.blogspot.com/2009/09/stars-stripes-and-skates.html

Quotage:
Morozov was there looking Russian and kinda hot. He flipped a s*** during rehearsals when Jill Zarin was trying to practice skating during Miki Ando's run-through. He didn't care that she was 'important.' Morozov reportedly yelled WHO IS THIS?!' He was not pleased.

Last edited: