Kim and Kwan to headline "All That Skate Summer 2010" | Golden Skate

Kim and Kwan to headline "All That Skate Summer 2010"

YunaBliss

On the Ice
Yeap. Michelle will be performing two new gala programs.

But above all, I am so looking forward to seeing Yuna again!

parma

On the Ice
This is huge. With this kind of lineup, Yuna's side might even be able to sell the broadcasting rights to TV stations in other countries.

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
The Kween, Queen Yuna and Sasha.... oh my. Along with Joubert, Lambiel and B/A double... oh my.
Lots of star power. Sounds like it will be a great show.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
This is simply EPIC !!
Girl power all the way!! (Or shall i say QKWEHEN power!!) :)

Boyz are pretty decent too, cutey Joubert, Lambiel and Zimmermann. Only if Jonny would come, then it would be perfect!

Be still my heart!

Someone could get rich producing DVDs of this event that are viewable in North American machines. I'd buy one in a heartbeat. At least I hope people will put stuff on YouTube. What a treat to look forward to.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Wow! I can't believe Michelle is coming back to the ice! I always watch her programs from last year and think "this is the last time."

Now Michelle needs to return the favor and invite Yu-na, Joannie etc to a US ice show!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Is it the first time Kwan and Cohen skate together in a show?

no, they did COI together for a few years, and a few cheesefest things, remember that Marshalls special the December before Torino when Michelle debuted Tototenaz and Sasha turned a fall on her final spin to a dying Juliet?

clazzichoir

Spectator
This show is going to be HUGE.

Kwan the Kween, Sasha, Queen Yuna, Joubert, Lambiel, Zimmerman.... (shame Chaney couldn't come)

The Kween surely is in favor of Queen, coming back to ice twice in Korea.. I'm sooooo jealous... wish I could be there in July.

I heard the ticketing will start in June 23rd or something...

aftertherain

Record Breaker
OH. MY. GOD.

Ahhhhh! This is gonna be EPIC!

*shaking and crying*

Ahaha. Just kidding.

But I REALLY AM excited!

Eeeeeeeeek! :biggrin::yay:

Lilith11

On the Ice
OH. MY. GOD.

Ahhhhh! This is gonna be EPIC!

*shaking and crying*

Ahaha. Just kidding.

But I REALLY AM excited!

Eeeeeeeeek! :biggrin::yay:

ITA! Now if only this time, they give us a legit number between Yu-na and Michelle :3 At IAS last year, they skated together for a bit during one of the numbers, but this time, I hope they get a whole number together :D

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
no, they did COI together for a few years, and a few cheesefest things, remember that Marshalls special the December before Torino when Michelle debuted Tototenaz and Sasha turned a fall on her final spin to a dying Juliet?

Ha yes, I remember the Totentanz (a bit :scratch:) but never watched the dying spin. I'll take a look right now. Thank you!

inside edge

On the Ice
Yuna Kim
Michelle Kwan
Sasha Cohen
Silvia Fontana
Min-Jung Kwak
Haejin Kim

Stéphane Lambiel
Brian Joubert
John Zimmerman

Aliona Savchenko/Robin Szolkowy
Jamie Salé/David Pelletier

Tanith Belbin/Benjamin Agosto

Just wow
I love the mutual admiration thing between Yu-na and Michelle.

princess9

On the Ice
This is great for Korea but sad for us. Why can't Michelle do a few shows with SOI? I know the money is in Korea and it was clear the skaters love the huge extremely enthusiastic crowds. Well, I guess we'll see it on Youtube.

She did well with last years skates. I wonder where she skates in Massachusetts? She goes to grad school at Tufts. Anyone know where she skates?

aftertherain

Record Breaker
This is great for Korea but sad for us. Why can't Michelle do a few shows with SOI? I know the money is in Korea and it was clear the skaters love the huge extremely enthusiastic crowds. Well, I guess we'll see it on Youtube.

She did well with last years skates. I wonder where she skates in Massachusetts? She goes to grad school at Tufts. Anyone know where she skates?

Maybe SOI is longer/she didn't get invited to it? Idk, but I'm happy that she's skating again, even if it is in S. Korea.