Dreams on Ice | Golden Skate

Dreams on Ice

camion

On the Ice
Agreed. Simple and fuss-free.
And we finally get to see Mao's beautiful shoulders- lol.

Thank you, chloepoco. I'm glad she brought the arabesque spiral back.

pokky_oc

On the Ice
She looks amazing! Like a goddess:biggrin: I watched a news clip stating that this summer, she's working on her lutz, salchow and her 3F+3Lo! I think she'll have an amazing next season! :laugh::laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2eccIQTgII

There's more on this video! Watch it before it's deleted!

Last edited:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Love Mao in that white dress. She looks like a ballerina. Just lovely. So glad she is working on the 3/3!!

heyang

Record Breaker
She looks so much 'lighter' as compared to this past season's outfits. Until seeing this, I had forgotten how carefree she can look while skating. It definitely suits her youth and energy better.

roma

On the Ice
I love Mao's costume! It suits her very much and she looks really beautiful. I can't wait to see this program.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Another small video that shows Mao's program(wonderful dress) and Dai's new Amelie program, choreographed by Lambiel :love:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
really happy mao decided to ditch the long-sleeved, choker neckline costumes. this one is much better :)

pokky_oc

On the Ice

WOW!! AMAZING! Kanako was FANTASTIC! I think she's really really expressive! Daisuke was like Lambiel ( it was choreographed by him right? ) well amazing style of skating btw Mao looked FANTASTIC and I love the way she portrays the art of figure skating! Lots of gorgeous expression there! Miki looked cool even with no sound!

silverlake22

Record Breaker
thanks so much seniorita!

i really liked kanako's piece, that girl can skate to anything! plus she looks so grown up now and her mule kick seems to have improved :)

i'm glad soft, graceful mao is back. she was beautiful

nice to see miki doing an upbeat and fun program for a change, she really looks good in that suit outfit haha, and her jumps look really good again - big and rotated!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks Seniorita for posting the Videos. Such a treat on a Sunday afternoon.
All of the skaters were looking and skating fabulously.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Mao is just phenomenal. Everything a skater should be. ... she could sort of be the Michelle Kwan of the next four years - dominating the skating world on her way to the next Olympics - but maybe a gold for her. :thumbsup:

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
I'm in love with Akiko's program, which is also her new Sp. It's one of the best tangos in history!!