Bazarova and Larionov survive tough times | Golden Skate

Bazarova and Larionov survive tough times

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Russian pair skaters Vera Bazarova and Yuri Larionov have proven that it takes a lot of work and support in order to remain an elite team.

More

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Thanks. Bazarova is a star. Such beautiful posture and line...she just needs to get more height on those jumps. Everything that is beautiful about Russian pairs.

i love to skate

Medalist
Nice article! I do wish that Bazarova would put on some weight though. She is frighteningly skinny. At the Olympic practices I was with two non skating fans and both of them literally gasped at the sight of her...

gold12345

Medalist
Thanks for the article!

Nice article! I do wish that Bazarova would put on some weight though. She is frighteningly skinny. At the Olympic practices I was with two non skating fans and both of them literally gasped at the sight of her...

Yes, she is so unnaturally thin looking. She may even be smaller than when she was 13 or 14. :disapp: I feel like she might be able to jump better if she had more mass... She hardly gets off the ground! She has some lovely qualities, but she's scary thin.

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
I love this team. I missed them when Yuri got suspended. But I have a feeling we are going to see a lot more of this team. hopefully 2014 Olympic gold medal potentials

Lucky Star

Final Flight
I love this team. They have classic Russian style and beautiful lines. I hope they have a good season!

blue_idealist

Record Breaker

Yeah, definitely, she looks even smaller than Pang or Zhang!