Golden Spin of Zagreb | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Golden Spin of Zagreb

TtonyV7

On the Ice
Great job for Sonia Lafuente, winning the whole competition.

She has a great chance to finish in the Top Ten at Euro's this year. Crossing Fingers!

Also, not a bad SP by Victoria Muniz of Puerto Rico. Let's hope she can keep things together, and qualify for the LP at Worlds.

smia

Rinkside
Just noticed that Martiusheva/Rogonov won the pair event. I thought they had split up. Any videos? I think they're beautiful even if she can't jump to save her life.

Thanks for the link to Khokhlova/Andreev. Although they don't have much of a future in competitive skating, they could do well in shows, they have great chemistry.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Enjoyable programme from K/A, liked the lifts and the twizzles. There was plently of cheering and encouragement from the audience. They won't be making the Russian team this year, they will do well to make Top 5, they would want to have beaten G/B comprehensively to challenge for the Top 3 this yeara. Will they ever make the team? With the current crop of seniors and the juniors full of talent it will be very difficult. It does dissapoint me how badly K/N were treated last year.

Would love to see M/R programme, they got a fairly decent score with only one deduction, so she must have landed the some of the jumps & throws. Again the pairs field is deep in Russia, so they will be well down the field. I would like them to get through their troubles, I really like them as a pair. They have a real star quality. Sound like a disappointing performance from Brezina to be beaten in to second, I would have expected him to win here easily.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I don't think it will do G&B any favors at Russian Nationals to have been beaten by Mysliveckova & Novak here-particularly with M&N's crazy Money/Jessica Rabbit free dance.