Mira Leung at the 2010 Heart Truth Fashion Show | Golden Skate

Mira Leung at the 2010 Heart Truth Fashion Show

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Last edited:

scs

Rinkside
Wow! She looks fabulous! I will admit that I have never been a huge fan of her skating, namely because I found she lacked grace and finess. If she is able to commit to training properly and showing a new and improved Mira, I look forward to seeing her challenge the competition.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
While I wish she would improve, I don't think she will. I think her mother is too involved in her skating. It's sad.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow! She looks fabulous! I will admit that I have never been a huge fan of her skating, namely because I found she lacked grace and finess. If she is able to commit to training properly and showing a new and improved Mira, I look forward to seeing her challenge the competition.

Compared to the other ladies in the fashion show, Mira still lacks grace and finesse. Yes, she looks pretty---her hair is arranged in a becoming style, and makeup makes a huge improvement in her look. But she wore ballet flats and clumped her way down the runway, while all the other ladies made an effort to look like real fashion models.

Compared to the other ladies in the fashion show, Mira still lacks grace and finesse. Yes, she looks pretty---her hair is arranged in a becoming style, and makeup makes a huge improvement in her look. But she wore ballet flats and clumped her way down the runway, while all the other ladies made an effort to look like real fashion models.

Esp. Joannie. WOW!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
She looks very grown-up and pretty! who knew what a little expert makeup and clothes could do. But why flats???

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
A twisted ankle or other injury?

Or simply that that was how the designer wanted the dress shown?

Who can know.

passion

On the Ice
Mira looks gorgeous in her outfit! Love her make up and hair. Add some poise and grace, she has the potential to stun!

Last edited: