Where Are Merrywidow & Grgranny???? | Golden Skate

Where Are Merrywidow & Grgranny????

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I haven't seen either post in a while. Anyhow know about their where abouts???

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Re: Where Is Merrywidow & Grgranny????

I heard from merrywidow about 3 weeks ago. I hope they're both OK.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl

I've had a very bad couple of months. My lower back acted up and spent quite a while in the hospital and rehab. Turned out I have 2 herniated discs (disks?) and am having a hard time getting my strength back. I am getting some kind of shots (epidural)way down in the spine. Did seem to help a lot but not completely. Still can't drive and since Janet can't drive (vertigo) have to count on getting someone to drive us so we don't get to the store very often. That's why I haven't been here.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Grgranny so glad to see you post. Sorry to hear about your back, I hope you get some relief soon. I was worried about you....I will keep you in my thoughts for healing.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Glad to see you back, GRgranny. Hoping you get some relief and that you start healing ASAP.

Now, let's hope all is well with merrywidow. Hope we hear from her soon.

merrywidow

Record Breaker

Here I am. My computer crashed & I've just got it back today. I'm ok & raring to begin playing games again. Thanks to all my friends who missed me. I really missed all of you!:)

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker

Here I am. My computer crashed & I've just got it back today. I'm ok & raring to begin playing games again. Thanks to all my friends who missed me. I really missed all of you!:)

Yay, you're back!

:clap:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Let the games begin!!! Glad you're back!!! We all missed you.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I have mostly doing better but my back is starting to hurt again. I get another epidural this week. Evidently most people don't have to get a third. Can't get any more for 6 months. I'm hoping my regular Dr. will say I can drive again this week.