Bad News - no more RTR on WebTV | Golden Skate

Bad News - no more RTR on WebTV

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
I went to subscribe to WebTV, while I could get the best exchange rate with the Euro that I could, and I found out they don't have RTR sports (PTP CnopT) in the menu anymore. So it looks like we are out of luck for watching the European Championships, from outside of Europe, being that Eurosport's coverage is spotty, at best, with the fact they do Australian Open tennis as well.

Is there anywhere else we will be able to get complete Europeans coverage, being that WebTV appears not to be carrying RTR anymore? NTV and NTV+ are still there (though they are down right now), so we might be able to get the GP events, and Russian Nationals, but it looks like we are just out of luck for Europeans.

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
I found out what happened. It appears that RTR has been bought by another company that has moved the channel away from its all-sports format, and is now called "Russia 2". I went there to get the World Series, but found a lot of their sports programming has been dumped. No World Series Unfortunately.:cry: RTR had Europeans and Worlds. Where can we watch Europeans and Worlds online, now that RTR has been bought out and pretty much dumped its all-sports format? I know that NTV has had the GP series, but not Europeans and Worlds. Is there a chance that NTV might pick up Euopreans and Worlds, since RTR (now Russia 2) has dumped its all-sports format.