Votes: 30 49.2%
  • Polina Shelepen?

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Ana Ovcharova?

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters

janetfan

Match Penalty
Thanks for an interesting poll. I can't vote yet because I have only seen Liza and Adelina. I will wait to vote until I see the others and maybe Liza one more time. If I had to vote now it would be for Adelina.

Lucky Star

Final Flight
My favorite is little Julia Lipnitskaya :love: She is adorable!
I voted for Liza and Adelina, they are the best! :thumbsup: But I like both Polinas and Anna too

seniorita

Record Breaker
I like all of them :biggrin:, they might have revived my interest in ladies!
I voted for Agafanova because nobody has voted for her and I really like her, except for Adelina and Liza who are the best right now!

Layfan

Record Breaker
I might have voted for Adeline but after watching all the links that Seniorita provided in that other thread I simply cannot decide. I guess between these choices, it's Adelina. But there are so many more on the way up!

Gumdrops

Rinkside
Sotnikova is definitely my fave. I really like Deeva too, and Korobeinskaia (is she junior or senior?)

lcd

Match Penalty
They are all amazing jumpers. Will be curious to see who survives puberty, the unimaginable pressure leading up to Sochi, and who can rise above to be more than just a point accumulator and connect with audiences in the way few have. The potential is clearly there with the roster, but a lot of things and time will tell. Will be watching with cautious enthusiasm.

treeloving

Medalist
I can't vote!!!! They all are great. But I have a super soft spot for Agafanova, I feel like she is my cute little cousin.:) And if she cannot represent Russia in single I wish I could see her complete in other discipline.

p.s. Please add a choice "like them all"

Eris

On the Ice
I love Anna Ovcharova so much. :love:
Liza is one of my favourites too, my 2nd vote would be for her.:)

Shlepa

Rinkside
I hope that in couple of years Liza and Adelina will show us the battle like Yagudin and Plushenko did.