• Alexei Yagudin

Votes: 97 27.1%
  • YOUR suggestions?

Votes: 78 21.8%

• Total voters

brenlynn

On the Ice
kurt all the way.

no one compares to him. hands down he is the person with the most charisma in the business. end of story.

BrokenAnkle

Rinkside
bearing in mind charisma is somewhat in the eye of the beholder, I must admit I have seen Yags and and Kury live several times and did not find them living up their advanced charisma billing. Maybe they were having off nights, but neither of them "filled the arena" so to speak. I am very surprised to say the person on this list I find the most charismatic is Jamie Sale. Elvis is also very charismatic and Rudy is right up there too.

BA

Tove

On the Ice
I say Yagudin and Maxim....and Murvanidze:D he practically floats on his charisma

LilyBerg

Rinkside
Alexei is the most charismatic in my opinon. Whenever he skates you can feel the passion he has for figure skating.

¤Lily

jesslily

Final Flight
I don't know why Plushenko and Candeloro are not on the list. I feel both of them have the most charisma in two different fields.

jesslily

Final Flight
You can say Katarina Witt has the best flirt, but not charisma. She is so good at flirting, if you take that part out, I don't feel that she has a lot of stuff that can grab your attention when she's skating. Charisma and flirt are two different things.:)

vivitt

Rinkside
carmen

Her continuous Olympic victory was very wonderful, and katarina's carmen was the famous performance left on the Olympic history.

I'm with you, Vivitt. And Katarina Witt has charisma off the ice, too, from everything I've read. She is one of those people who make every eye turn when she walks into a room.

Mathman

Last edited:

SkateCynic

Rinkside
Well I guess it's all a matter of personal tastes.....

I voted for Buttle. Of all the male eligible skaters out there right now, IMO he's got "it." He skates with a zing and a boyish exuberance one minute, and can then turn around and just grab your heart with a musical sensitivity I've not seen in a long while.

There aren't any ladies out there that move me - not Sasha, not Michelle, not really any of them. There are several ladies out there that have their charismatic moments (think Jenny Kirk's Chicago SP or Exhibition), but as a whole, the men have it over the women hands down.

Lotta

On the Ice
*ahem* WHERE is my wife??!!! I vote for her!!! But who comes second after her? ALEXEI YAGUDIN. :D K thanks. :D

vivitt

Rinkside
Mathman said:
I'm with you, Vivitt. And Katarina Witt has charisma off the ice, too, from everything I've read. She is one of those people who make every eye turn when she walks into a room.

Mathman

Hi!Mathman!
Thank you! ;)
I think that she has brightness of a queen's aura.
Favorite!:love:

sarahmistral

On the Ice
Okay...

Katarina Witt

Philippe Candeloro (whose charisma drew me into the sport--
Godfather at the Goodwill Games--started it all)

Oksana Baiul

Emanuel Sandhu (when he's not imitating a Zamboni:cry: poor boy--I think he's got tons of charisma and flair)

and the lovely Yags :love:

So, So much for voting for one!:)

Sarah