3Lz-2T - maybe UR on 3Lz, flutz
LSp
3S - good
3T-2T-2T - maybe UR on 3T
CCoSp

Score: 97.26

oleada

Record Breaker
Liza - fall on 3Lz+3T, but otherwise a very good skate. Didn't let the fall get to her at all.

ayayukiituka

On the Ice
Yeah, first tiebreaker is their FS. looks like we have another though battle between China and Japan for JGP spots!!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Polina Shelepen (RUS)

2A-3T - nice
2A-3T-(tano)2T - good
3Lz - both hands down/fall, perhaps UR
3F - ok
FCSp
3Lz-1T - held on to landing of 3Lz
3S - ok
3Lo - good
CCoSp
SlSt
LSp

Score: 94.11

oleada

Record Breaker
Sotnikova fell on the 3S (which is her 3 jump combo) but landed her 3Lz+3Lo (and I think it was rotated) and a gorgeous 2A+3T. She'll win easily, I think. Bes flow and speed of the night, but seemed nervous also.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Elizaveta Tuktamisheva (RUS)

3Lz-3T - fall, maybe UR
3Lz - nice height
3F - good
3S-2T-2Lo - also good
CCoSp
3Lo - nice
3S - nice entry
2A+2A SEQ
LSp
CiSt
FCSp

Great quality jumps, very nice height, shame about the fall on the 3-3 combo.

Score: 107.11

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Adelina Sotnikova (RUS)

3Lz-3Lo - flutz, but it looked rotated
3F - good
2A-3T - nice height
3Lz - spread eagle entrance, flutz
3Lo - nice
FCSp
3S - fall, too bad
2A - ok
LSp
SlSt
CCoSp

Score: 112.54

And she wins!

seniorita

Record Breaker
I like Mishin's young girls actually, they all (Liza, Ogoreltseva, Medvedeva) have good basics, spins and interesting programs. I think they packaged well. But Liza is tiny and lookes juniorish compared to Adelina, I saw the picture where she stands with Polina Agafonova and they are the same heigh, so she is really tiny. I think a year or maybe two later Liza will become a real senior skater, she is a bright girl and feels the music well. I think she is in very good hands and doesn't need another coach at least for now.
I agree, Mishin took Liza from jumping weird and learnt her the jumps and basics from scratch, she doesnt need to leave him now since she hasnt passed puberty also and whatever that brings to her technique, she doesnt get any calls or urs.
Edit:Ok I just saw she did, weird.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Adelina got an e on her flutz in the SP, but not in the LP. Weird. It's not like the order can change, but her score should be closer to 107 with 2 flutzes.

seniorita

Record Breaker
I love Liza's jumps, her height and distance, and she sells them great! Too bad about the flip, surprised about Adelina non get called, but it is great her program overall. I missed the rest unfortunately, came late at work.