Men - Free program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Men - Free program

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Yes, it is.
Sorry...

... yeah, maybe. I'm just happy he went from a 3-fall short to a 1-fall long.

I also hope that even if Rippon stays ahead overall, because if Chan gets to the podium, I expect bloodshed.

When PJ asked David about the difficulty of the Rippon lutz, he goes "I dunno, I never tried it"

Rippon and Orser looked pissed with the score. They should be.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Weiss is a little quad happy even in commentary, oh the irony, but over all I like his style on the mic!

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
CBC not working outside of Canada :( Sucks so much that RC was working fine until the top 4! :s

Pre-emeptive strike to prevent warfare in case Chan wins?

Reynolds, lands two quads and a 1A. I don't know enough about skaters to know why he has so many problems with that jump.

oleada

Record Breaker
Urgh. Chan was really shaky in all his jumps aside from the 4T. IMO, unlike some skaters like Takahashi or Abbott, he doesn't really feel the music, though he moves gracefully. But his skating doesn't change regardless of the music.

But looking at how Reynolds's skate is going, you can fall 4 times, and be gifted a silver medal.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I felt Rippon was over-emoting at the point of the music change in his program. It just didn't appear genuine. Also, there's too much two-foot skating in his program and he's noticeably slow throughout.

Reynolds has just singled 2 intended triple jumps. He has landed 2 quads though.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Maybe chan can figure out that having the quad is not easy for the rest of program..his other landings were off and he fell on 3axel, Adam didnt fell anywhere and had just a stepout but just not quad, had far more connection to the music, I like his program more than the sp, Chan with the fall would have won the Olympics with these marks and he beat Takahashi NHK score..nice..

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
fall on 3toe from Kevin. I think he probably has fallen to 4th place with that effort. This is such a lifeless program. No connection to the music at all!