Ladies - Free Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Free Program

CassAgain

On the Ice
This should be enough for Alissa to win--never trustful of judges, though. Ksenia should have silver.

R.D.

Record Breaker
The Marakova girl could even win silver. That would be an accomplishment for her.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Like her but not this program or her rendition of it. Let's see if the judges Channanize her scores (especially PCS).

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
still making an effort to sell the program to the homecrowd, though.

Yep, problems with the jumps but otherwise skated decently. I agree with the Radio-Canada commentators. Should be in 3rd (they say that she doesn't deserve to be higher than 3rd, but I don't think she should be lower than 3rd either).

R.D.

Record Breaker
Alyssa looking deadpan and then the smile when she realizes the camera is on her Lol

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
I quite liked the program and think when cleanly skated it'll be a delight, but Czisny's ... I'll be thinking of her program in "best of the season" terms.

PHANEUF IS OFF THE PODIUM!!!!

CassAgain

On the Ice
Holy moly!

Congrats Alissa, Ksenia and Amelie! Agnes is probably kicking herself. This one was winnable for her.

Oreo

On the Ice
Thus far in the GP, Alissa's program is the only one for the ladies that completely drew me in--plus she looked stunning.

amateur

Final Flight
Cynthia Phaneuf - I like this program I think, but it needs to be clean to have an impact. She does have a sense of shading in her interpretation that the young ones lack. She looks mad, in the K&C (which I suppose is better than deflated). Definitley more fire in the Canadian ladies these days - what a change!

Congratulations to Alissa! Well deserved.