Ladies - short program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies - short program

ordinary person

On the Ice
there was nothing great about mirai,slightly worse with the bad landing and less spins than joshi and amanda

Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
Leonova had her moment in the sun last two years, i think Makarova has passed her now and all the russian babies that will be eligible in one year, she lost her spark and jumps.

Nadine

Record Breaker
I'm sorry, Miki, but I would put this program third. :( Didn't like the music, choreography, nothing stood out to me. And you seem so skinny from when you first debuted on the senior circuit way back when. Too bad about the fallout on the 2A, and the quick foot down the 3F. Better luck next time! :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
I was right, Miki goes into 3rd, and rightfully so. Hope to see something better from her in the LP. She has all the goods, she just needs the right vehicle to display them. Btw, hope to see the quad by Worlds! :)

inskate

On the Ice
Aww, too bad about the TES, but she got the highest PCS and the scores are very close. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
I have to be honest, overall SP by the ladies was just blah by me. Nobody really stood out. Even Mirai is so much better than what she was given. The dress, music, choreography, et al doesn't show off what she has over the rest of the field ~ vivacity, energy, effervescence, joy!!!!

Here's hoping for better from them all in the Lps.

NOW ONTO THE MEN, YEAH!!!!!!!!!! *clapping, what I've been waiting for* :)

inskate

On the Ice
I think Miki was a little hard done by the technical panel.

-GoE on 3F and 2A probably hurt her, and maybe UR 3L..? But I think it's good her PCS are back to being good and that she landed her 3-3. Should give her more confidence in later competitions.

Also, she looks stunning in that dress! Finally, no spiders, snakes or boob-eyes! :)

Kissx3

Final Flight
Medals already decided then. Same quality event as the first two. Not bad, could be better. Acceptable for this point in the season.

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Aw man missed it. Just got back home & the usual Youtube guy doesn't have anything from CoC up.

feraina

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Mirai for leading the SP, Bingwa for getting into the second group and earning the 3rd highest TES. :rock:

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Beautiful skate by Mirai, nice opening 3L/2T, tight landing on the 3F but done, and gorgeous Ina Bauer into 2A. Really came alive during the 2nd half of the skate with lots of personality, ending with the gorgeous Pearl Spin!!!!! :)

31.73 for TES. There must have been a DG then. With the same layout, she hit the 70 mark at Worlds.

Argh! I want to see the skates.